OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The wolf and Idaho

Started by mossy835, October 18, 2011, 03:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mossy835

Please read the entire article this can and will happen in one way or another in your state.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-seattle/howling-mad-idaho-wolf-hunt-a-preview-for-washingtonians

Some of the comments show how far they will go to take away your rights.

Mike

Hognutz

That's something, alright. That Pink California group needs to be plumbed up. The pictures of those dogs was horrendous. These people put the danged wolf on a pedestal, and treat it like a common house dog. They are killers. That's what they do, and they don't always kill to eat. They kill for the fun of it, and it is non-discriminating. I saw an article a few years back that had pictures of hundreds of deer and elk, and mostly elk, that were killed and never even eaten. Just left for the birds. Makes you want to projectile vomit. We have the same problem in Wi., but not to such a devastating level. They are hard on bear/coon hounds, not to say anything about the negative affect that they have on the deer herd, and it is substantial..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Woodsman4God

Theyjust need to take all the people like Pink california and let them go nature walking in the area those dogs were killed. I bet it wouldnt take long for them to figure out what the real deal is

redarrow

Quote from: Woodsman4God on October 19, 2011, 10:02:38 AM
Theyjust need to take all the people like Pink california and let them go nature walking in the area those dogs were killed. I bet it wouldnt take long for them to figure out what the real deal is
Yeah,but lets rub them down with bacon grease first.  :angry9:

gobbler74

My uncle ran bear out there 3 years ago just to experience it with his dogs. It was a run and tree only hunt no shots. His guide lost his dogs the following year to wolves. My uncle said there was an article in full cry about it but I never got to read it
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

barry

If I lived in Idaho and a wolf happened to get uncomfortably close while I deer hunting...well lets just say what happened in the woods stays in the woods!

Cove

MarkJM

I absolutley love this quote..

These hillbilly rednecks skin these animals alive before they murder them. Idahoans are an inbred uneducated group of people who have done poorly in the stewardship of this state. They are jealous of us because of our higher intellect and money. We are taking over this state because these rednecks do not know how to care for it .All hunting/sport killing must stop. Hunting is so yesterday and is now nothing more then (sic) animal murder. Secondly along the same line the ownership of guns has no place in modern society and they must be confiscated. The bright side without guns these inbreds can no longer murder our wildlife anymore.—'Pink California'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With this state of mind, everything from pencils to hammers to pillows should be out lawed. I have read articles of people killing people with with as simple objects as pencils (http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/man-killed-cellmate-with-pencil-16029991.html)
I could spam this post with articles of people being killed with hammers, pencils, pens, pillows..ect. But you guys get the point. It makes me so mad that people like this are allowed to live. The stupidity these people possess simply amazes me. The "wildlife friendly" hypocrites no nothing of what they are trying to protect. The wolf doesnt take time to notice who is for him and who is against him. It's survival of the fittest or just blood thirsty killing. Put these people right infront of this wolf and I guarentee this wolf wont thank them for trying to gain an "animal" rights. It'll growl a little, drool, pounce and kill. As far as wolves are concerned, these people are just another rag doll to rip apart. I dont know how many times it has to be said, objects dont kill people, freaking people kill people!!!!
MuellerCustomCalls

3" 870 Shell Shucker

A wolf in my yard would be a dead wolf.

A wolf on my property would be a dead wolf.

Keep it to yourself.;)

mnturkey

I have hunted in the Wolf range since 1965, our family has owned property in the wolf range since then also.
The neighbors have a saying shoot, shovel, shutup.

The anti hunter and the anti gun people will never change their stripes until they need a gun or some food.
Our society has become removed from the real natural world and will continue to think that predators are all soft and cuddly.

Shoot Shovel Shutup
Works every time
SEMPER FI