turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hornady is preparing for the Apocolyps

Started by HogBiologist, October 17, 2011, 08:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HogBiologist

THis is a serious link.  If you dont believe me, go to the hornady wep page and look under the "In The News" tab on the lef hand side.

THey are either preping for next years election aftermath of the end of the world.

http://www.hornady.com/in-the-news/latest-news/zombie-max-ammunition
Certified Wildlife Biologist

gobbler74

Thats perfect for the Zombie gun Topic... :TooFunny: Ive got plenty, just dont need Zombie wrote on the box. I believe that kind of marketing will hurt their credibility and cost them some respect but thats just my opinion.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

bird

That's pretty good.... ZOMBIE MAX!!!

I like the phrase..... When we say Zombies, we mean Zombies!

HogBiologist

Quote from: gobbler74 on October 17, 2011, 09:14:50 AM
Thats perfect for the Zombie gun Topic... :TooFunny: Ive got plenty, just dont need Zombie wrote on the box. I believe that kind of marketing will hurt their credibility and cost them some respect but thats just my opinion.

probably just doing it for halloween as a specialty Item.
Certified Wildlife Biologist

gobbler74

Good time to kick it off...it will be around for the next year and a half I'd imagine since they've had the boxes made with the logo. I guess in the slow economic times you gotta do what you can.  :icon_thumright:
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

gobbler74

It's only gonna take one disturbed individual to go postal on something like this below with that ammo. That stuff is gonna wind up on cnn in the next 6 months and anti's are gonna start throwin logs on the fire for more ammo regs...wait for it. It probably wont even take that much.

http://www2.newsadvance.com/news/2011/oct/15/law-abiding-zombies-invade-downtown-lynchburg-ar-1387104/ 

gobbler74

Turkey Trot

They should sell stickers and hats that say "Occupy This!"  ;)
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

mcgruff1533

They're basically just green tipped versions of the normally red polymer tipped bullets.

That said, I'll probably buy a couple boxes just as a novelty item.

Reloader

turkey slayer

neal

Cute. But just asking for trouble if you ask me way to many morons in this world to joke around anymore.
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

3" 870 Shell Shucker

OK, I'm mad.  Where is the .357 Magnum load?  Or any Revolver Caliber, for that matter.  Sure I have 12 Gauges, but what about my super-dependable cylinder-fed sidearm?  Haven't they seen the .357 Magnum carrying lawman on The Walking Dead?

Kylongspur88

Quote from: 3" 870 Shell Shucker on October 18, 2011, 11:00:34 AM
OK, I'm mad.  Where is the .357 Magnum load?  Or any Revolver Caliber, for that matter.  Sure I have 12 Gauges, but what about my super-dependable cylinder-fed sidearm?  Haven't they seen the .357 Magnum carrying lawman on The Walking Dead?
Agreed. A wheel gun is the way to go when the chips are down and the zombies are closing in. My self, a short barreled 12 gauge for the up close dirty work. For the long range killin, .308, my roof, a lawn chair, and at least a twelve pack of PBR with more on ice.