OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cabelas Gobbler Lounger?

Started by NYbassman, February 16, 2011, 10:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I hate turkeys

"There is no such thing as to much gun"
Elmier Keith

Longbeardfever4ever

I ordered one two days before they went on sale  :character0029: :character0029:   But Im really excited to try it this spring. If its anything like ive heard, It'll bring a whole new experience to my hunting.
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

maustypsu

Awesome seat for a long hunt.  Loved a borrowed one last year and bought one for this season.

Also got the lounge sack from customgunsocks.com  --  member on this site.

ElkTurkMan

They are a very nice piece of gear I highly recommend them.  The only negative to them, is hte cheap carry strap that they ahve on them.  Before this season, I'm gonna figure out a way to add another better quality more comfortable strap. 

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: StruttinGobbler3 on February 16, 2011, 10:24:02 AMcabelas has them on sale for $19.99
Guys, they are fantastic!! :z-winnersmiley: You can't go wrong with a Gobbler Lounger. And being on sale for less than $20, buy it now!! :icon_thumright:

CASH

They go on sale every year right before turkey season
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Dan Mallia

ChiefBubba

Second only to my gun for being the best thing I have to hunt with. Get the lounger sack also. Chief.

mossybird

I havent used one but it sure looks like a sure buy.

customgunsocks

Good idea, because thats all the lounger is, a lawn chair.
Quote from: mnturkey on February 16, 2011, 03:41:16 PM
I use a lawn chair the I bought at Target and camoed on my own works great

Roostem33

My son got me one, it came in Wed. I think it will help me a lot with my bad knees to stay still. I'm just not comfortable on the ground for an extended period of time.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

TURKEYWHACKER

I loved mine so much I got one for my Dad and brother. Since their on sale, I'll probably get a spare too.  :you_rock:

Chester

I love my gobbler lounger and I even bought the bag from custom gun socks.com to carry it in.

Mailman

What I like about it also is when I bend my knees it puts me in a perfect position to shoot and steady my gun. Best money spent
One Shot One Kill

Duke0002

I saw the ad where its rated at 200lbs.  That leaves me out. 

I'm going to get a beach chair when they're put out in the big box stores.  A little camo spraying and I should be OK.