Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What are some of the best "nick-names" you come across?

Started by Preacher, October 11, 2011, 04:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

stone road turkey calls

My grand daughter is called lil bitt, i call my wife ace, she calls me well we will just forget that one.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

lightsoutcalls

I have a friend that was tall and lanky... we called him "drill bit".  He's now the worship leader at my church.

Another friend acquired the name "hoodus", which was kind of a contraction for "who is this?"  It came to be equated with his other nickname "the happy moron".  He is a great guy that was always agreeable as long as he wasn't compromising his values... gues that's why I like him so much.  He's also an incredible bass player.

My only nickname was one I shared with a friend years ago.  We were referred to by the band we ran lights and sound for as "the pace brothers".  We are both "full figured" guys, and as you know, Pace picante sauce prides itself on being "thick" and "chunky".  We always argued about who was thick and who was chunky.  ;D
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

vaturkey

Several years ago my wife & myself were at the beach & I gave here the nickname Summertime cause she's HOT !!   :icon_thumright:

:newmascot:
Vaturkey

lightsoutcalls

Quote from: vaturkey on October 12, 2011, 10:07:30 AM

Several years ago my wife & myself were at the beach & I gave here the nickname Summertime cause she's HOT !!   :icon_thumright:

:newmascot:

Be sure to show her that post.   :icon_thumright: 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Basser69

A guy at work is called weasel because he likes to try and weasel out of working  :toothy12:

barry

Seems like most of my friends are known by nicknames...

Mule, Cotton, Trigger, Plug, Bighead, Rat, Red, Duck, Turtle, Doody, Buckshot, Halfhead, Bunky, PeeWee, Stump, Boogie, Pinky, Poot, Bugga, Cooter and Scooter.

longspur

guy at work called cornbread. He is  HUGE. First day he came in coon said boy yo mama musta fed you a lot of cornbread. lightbulb and Q-ball started calling him cornbread. thirty watt, moose, snoopy, buckshot, lugnut,strawberry and all the rest joined in. I'm hawkeye.

timbrhuntr

BUG big ugly guy
Lug little ugly guy
slugg stupid lazy greek guy
blister shows up after the work is done
UPS usless piece of sh!!
Black Mamba
Turkey Neck
Radio
Hero
Grouper a bottom feeder
The Hammer
Gay Guy his name is Gay
New Kid got it 38 years ago when he started
Mongo
Shrek
Loser one a bronze medal at the olympics

Almost forgot my favorite

MEGATRON    Go LIONS Go

Lots more

Muskie03

All my friends have called me Zeus for many years. Just named a guy at work Dingo- he's a real winner! Call my best friend Jig. One of my favorites is Thud-****, I use it very loosely for idiots.
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

guesswho

We had a boy in our neighborhood we always called Tinky, not sure why.  Later in life we had to change it to Twinkie, and not because he liked the snack cakes.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Crappiepro

We have a guy at work that we call "Flakey Ray" He has some major flake build up on his shoulders LOL. It pretty bad and he doesnt seem to mind LOL

CB on the run

I call everyone numbnuts and have been for over 30 years.  I got it from my dad.  Of course evryone asked me who i'm refering too.

CB

4nwtf

:TrainWreck1:My cousin had a boy working for him they called " water head".  My nickname is "SULLI"

stinkpickle

I used to work with some guys called "Russell the Love Muscle" and "Pig F**ker".  I don't know the backstories...and don't really want to.   :D