Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What are some of the best "nick-names" you come across?

Started by Preacher, October 11, 2011, 04:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Preacher

I know that "nick-names" usaully accomany a story or at least an explantion, ie. Heavy, Tiny and the like, but what are some good ones you heard?

Coma- we called a guy this cause he talke so much it would put you in a coma. any others??
Romans 8:37

vaturkey

Vaturkey

pcgobbler

Some of the guys at work Puddin', Sweet Tea, Heavy, and Big Gun.

guesswho

Bump, Tick, Sugar Britches, Cochise, Butt Nugget and Doofus are some of my old crew.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

drenalinld

Hambone. That's what the guys at work call me. The rumor is I could eat a whole hog for breakfast and just leave a carcass. I thought everyone ate a big helpin of bacon and ham and biscuits and gravy and pacakes for breakfast??????

guesswho

Quote from: aristico on October 11, 2011, 06:45:41 PM
We have a buddy we call Porky because he is short and stubby and stutters....
Heard a story about a dog named Porky one time.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Hognutz

And why did they call him porky??? Never mind. I know the punch line.. :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

mcgruff1533

Most folks I work with have nicknames... some are wanted, others... not so much.

They call me McGruff (the crime dog).    

Others are known as "The Flash" (not the fastest on his feet).

Pacman (huge Green Bay Packers fan).

"Cheese" (he only eats grilled cheese sandwiches).

"Coondog" (I'm not even going to go there).

"Zip-Thud" (Due to a rather large part of male anatomy)

There's a few others, but they're not friendly enough for a family type website.

mossy835

Some have called me eagle eye as I seem to spot game well in the wild.

Kylongspur88

Dad had a cousin called boat paddle... named for a certain part of his anatomy... Whole town called him that. Boat paddle drank a lot, that's why the whole town knew... :-[

I have a friend we call squirrel, I have no idea where that came from.

Buddies call me J-rone, I have no clue, it just stuck.

OLE RASPY

JAY ROD thats my nickname.All the others ones of my friends i cant put on here. :lol:

LX_Trkyhntr

I worked with this guy that I nicnamed Chicago, I said that he was windy like the windy city so we all started calling him Chicago.

I also nicnamed a friend of mine Crazy Ron...well he was crazy!  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

Tail Feathers

Guy at work is called bulldog.
He's a cop and was at a house on a call and a bulldog kept coming up and humping his leg.  That was 15 years ago and it still sticks with him. :toothy12:

The 130 pound rookie was nicknamed stick years ago.  He now has a gut but "stick" stuck.

The slowest guy around?  Turbo.  But there's a long, not fit for this forum, story behind that.  
I have a grandson named Blaze.  Who needs a nickname with a real name like that?!?
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

TRKYHTR

Bubba backstop, doob, dot, dib, smut. My buddy Marvin called me Josephine. Only guy ever called me Josephine and lived to tell about it. My brother called his wife skizzy, now ex wife.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Limbstrutter

My hunting bud of a long time , we gave him this name when he was young. Semore , he really needs a belt if you know what I mean.
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4