OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Have to say I am jealous

Started by misfire, October 10, 2011, 03:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

of my son. Little butthead graduated high school this past spring and landed a dream job for an 18 year old kid. My buddy hired him on and they travel the U.S. installing crash barriers and security ballards at sensitive installations. Right now they are in Utah for six weeks. My buddy towed his boat out there for any down time they may get. Well, they got it yesterday. Son sent me a picture of a boatload of GWT, BWT, shovlers and gadwals. I told him if he screwed up and got any cinnamon teal, dont come home unless he is ready to throw fist fo cuffs :TooFunny: So, not only does he get paid decently for an 18yoa, but he also gets per diem and hotel expense, PLUS the opportunity to hunt everywhere he goes. Once this job is done, they are looking at Kansas and then Texas. Just glad I no longer am responsible for his taxidermy bill
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

misfire

www.misfiregamecalls.net

savduck

Lee, anytime you start to miss the boy, Ill half the gas to accompany you.
Georgia Boy

misfire

Quote from:  link=topic=13475.msg150746#msg150746 date=1318516892
By the way, unless you see a drake in full nuptial plumage, it's tough to tell them from blue wings.

Finally, the chukars had a good hatch this year, and Greg is looking for excuses to go more.....

I think they figured out that those were indeed cinnamon teal, now the boy is due a butt whoopin.
They are in Salt lake City, how far away is Greg? They are working 6 days a week right now, but on the days off they are wanting to hunt. Mitchell has never seen a chukar, but would love to try that.

Del,
I am trying to get hired on now as a "consultant" :TooFunny:

www.misfiregamecalls.net

savduck

Georgia Boy