turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2011/2012 pic thread

Started by TrophyTracker, October 05, 2011, 12:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrophyTracker

Well gang, I guess I'll break in the new thread! Let's see some pics from your Fowlin' action!

New to you, not the game
Drink a Monster, Live Forever!
Beatdown City Fl

TrophyTracker

New to you, not the game
Beatdown City Fl

turkey slayer

TrophyTracker

Thank you. That thing is a Murder Machine! It lets me get in little "safe spots" that the Mud Bats can't get in, and are too deep for waders. The looks on the ducks faces when the sparks start flying is worth the price of admission! It sports the Leopard Print as a nod to the Predator that it is.

I have many more pics from The Trail that I plan to share. I hope people don't think I'm hogging the thread, but some of this stuff is too good not to share. I hope it gets more people interested in Duck hunting, and gets them to give it a try if they otherwise may not have. I like to see dead ducks as much as the next guy, but I also try to mix in some of the smaller things that make it all so great

New to you, not the game
Beatdown City Fl

vicksburg

]

TrophyTracker

New to you, not the game
Beatdown City Fl

a-j calls

Nice photo's, it hard to beat sitting in a boat or blind at daybreak.

TrophyTracker

New to you, not the game
Beatdown City Fl

savduck

Sorry fellas. got some cyber scouting from some boys to close for comfort. Caught wind they saw my pictures on here.
Georgia Boy

TrophyTracker

Looks like a good Early season right there! Congrats. Send em on down this way 
New to you, not the game
Beatdown City Fl

TrophyTracker

New to you, not the game
Beatdown City Fl

MarkJM

Loving the pics guys. this has inspired me to take up duck hunting this year. Cant wait till the season comes in now!! :z-guntootsmiley:
MuellerCustomCalls

TrophyTracker

Quote from: MarkJM on October 07, 2011, 11:54:16 PM
Loving the pics guys. this has inspired me to take up duck hunting this year. Cant wait till the season comes in now!! :z-guntootsmiley:

Awesome! That's what I like to hear.  I never post pics up to front how cool I am, or show off. I take a lot of pics out there to give others a view of The Trail, and perhaps something that they don't often get to see. The season is long, and the changes that take place over the course of it are nothing short of amazing. The things you learn out there about your gun, shooting, nature and most importantly, yourself, stick with you and help you feel more connected. Good luck this season on your hunting and please let us all know how you are making out.
New to you, not the game
Beatdown City Fl

MarkJM

sure thing trophytracker, i think our season comes in late October or november
MuellerCustomCalls

Beretta686

Nice Photos

Trophy, is that a Poke Boat? I have a Maxi-Poke that I paddle and waterfowl hunt with.

Love to take the camera with me when I go. Last year I was in SE LA in the coastal marsh swapping between the Cannon 7D and the shotgun. Then I heard the splash as the &D went swimming in the brackish water. Love insurance, I would have cried instead of laughed when it sank with the 70-200 2.8 lens on it. Could not save the images on the CF card.

January in Alabama

Resident goose

Moore resident geese

Tight choke

LA Taxi

Not waterfowl hunting, but using the Poke boat to cross Lake Martin and come in close to some turkeys. paddle one mile or walk 6
Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005