turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

recommendations for new choke for sbe 2

Started by tomanyturkeycalls, October 04, 2011, 10:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomanyturkeycalls

Was looking for some recommendations for a new choke tube for my sbe 2 ... :I want  to shoot 3.5 inch heavy 7s. I currently shoot a jelly head but I know there is room for improvement,.... sumtoy you out there?

SumToy

Well I have found they like around a 650 or a 670.   Both should put you around the 300 mark.  I have a 650 in mine. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

nyhunter

300?? wow. the absolute best i can get out of my SBEII is 200. talk to me sum toy i'm very interested in one of your chokes if you can get me even close. Any way the best i can do with my SBEII is 200 with a Final Strut .665 and hevi-13 #7. i have tried all different kinds of chokes" not sum toy yet" and loads. Sounds to me like you need to start with a sum toy. If you want a couple others Final strut is what I'm using right now and Indian creek did ok also.

drenalinld

I have gotten low 300's with a Rhino 0.660" and more consistent 300's with a Pure Gold 0.670" shooting 3.5" Hevi 7's in my SBE II. I consistently get 280+ with either one but the Pure Gold is a more even pattern.