2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

ctwny1

YANKEES lost second game. NEVER should have pitched Freedie Garcia but the problem with the YANKEES is after CC and Nova....it's a crap shoot. YANKEES could be in trouble.

kamski1151

Oh they in trouble alright......We gonna show them alittle Detroit Love. :z-guntootsmiley:

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

jde

Yep big trouble. Reports say Joe ready to blow team up :)

redarrow

And the Lions are goin bear huntin.DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT   !!!!

ctwny1

We here in New York would like to invite all Detroit fans this Thursday night to YANKEE Stadium for a fun filled exciting time and a BBQ of Tiger after 10pm EST. Come and enjoy our YANKEE
Pinstripe Pride hospitality. :)

Woodsman4God

Its hard to tell right now if  those are pin stripes or tiger stripes roasting while the fire is how, will have to wait to see , Good Luck tonight, Fister and Nova are very similar this year with the way they have finished, Fister had his bad game in game one so now IMO its Novas turn , and time Fister pitched the way he did down the stretch

Dylan T

Deeeeeeeeetroit!

Or.... anyone but the Yankees!

:z-winnersmiley:

muddy

Been a pretty good series.  Even though I live in Iowa I can't say I've ever owned another MLB team other than the Yankees.  Hope they pull it off, nothing good has ever come out of Detroit.