Main Menu

What About Those Cardinals

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, September 29, 2011, 12:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peck1524

Quote from: Gobblez on October 03, 2011, 08:30:33 AM
The Tigers will crush em all!
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Verlander is one of the few professional athletes I would pay good money to watch.

dirt road ninja

They've got to go thru Roy Holliday tonight. If he's on his A game it's all over for St. Louis. Chris is good, but I don't think he can hang with is former team mate.

pappy

HA HA HA HA last night I witnessed the excitement of a winning team as the Cardinals pressed forward and proved their worth...as a team destined to take the World Series......not to mention the Squirrel running across home plate.....GO CARDS
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: Sully53 on October 01, 2011, 08:23:55 AM
The Cards are no match for the PHILLIES!!!!!!  Philly fans can get their
World Series tickets NOW!!!

Ah heck silence does more than words.   :icon_thumright:

ILIKEHEVI-13

What the heck.  Let me know how many Phillie fans are still wanting tickets! 

Go cards!  

Now let's not gloat and keep winning. 

Hognutz

Congrats to the Cardinal fans. Should be a good match up with my Brewers. Should be good, however it turns out..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

bird

The Brewers are going to be tough... VERY TOUGH as I truly think they are the next World Series Champs but still..... GO CARDS!!!  :smiley-char092:

ILIKEHEVI-13

I hear you Al.  Let's just hope the Cards can come out on the winning end this time.  I don't care who the best team is.  The cards are due.  This Cardinal team may be just like the team that won it all when they won the last World Series and had the worst record going into the playoffs and kicked butt all the way through.

ILIKEHEVI-13

I remember it all so well.  Nobody gave them a prayer. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_World_Series

No prayer was even needed the way they played. 

Hognutz

The Cards are due??? What about the Brewers being due. World Champ Brewers...Never..The Brew Crew is a streaky team. If they are hot, nobody beats them. If they don't hit, anybody beats them...Time will tell..Good luck to ya..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Devastator

tony larussa is a heck of a coach.his daughters not to shaby neither,shes a raiderette.

Sully53

Congrats to the Cards, I'm a die hard Phillies fan and I never thought they would get beat!!! I guess I will have to get my World Series tickets next year!!!

ILIKEHEVI-13

Pujols is wanting another good contract.   :you_rock:

drenalinld