OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New toys......

Started by Reloader, September 18, 2011, 09:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reloader

Got tired of borrowing tractors every year to mow around the camp, bushhog shooting lanes, and plant food plots, so I splurged on a few toys this weekend:

35hp 4x4 Kioti with loader:

Woods BB60 Bushhog:

Woods 5' Disc:

Had to have something to haul it on:

Cleared out a couple stands and mowed around the camp Saturday.  Seems pretty good so far.

Ya'll have a good one,

Reloader

drenalinld

I like it. Wanting to make a similar investment myself.

BOFF

Great to have your own equipment, and see the results of it as well.

Congrats!!!

God Bless,
David b.

OLE RASPY

May as well buy a new truck to haul it to.Post a pic of the new truck now. :lol:
That some nice toys you got there.Aint nuttin like owning your own stuff though. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

OLE RASPY

More and more i look at that tractor i like the heck out of it.Nice looking tractor.I need to quit looking at it or i will have to have me one.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

gatrkyhntr70

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

allaboutshooting

I'd say you're ready to go Ronnie.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Reloader

Thanks guys.

Quote from: OLE RASPY on September 19, 2011, 11:02:53 AM
More and more i look at that tractor i like the heck out of it.Nice looking tractor.I need to quit looking at it or i will have to have me one.

Go ahead and pull the trigger man, no time like the present :D

They are running them for 0%/60 right now, so it was hard for me to pass.

I was also looking at the Kubota L3800, but went with the new Kioti DS3510 instead.  The only thing I don't like is the seat is a regular type hinge seat instead of a suspension seat.  I'll be adding a suspension kit or new suspension seat at some point as most of the terrain I use them in is pretty rough.  I put 3 hrs on it Saturday and that was my only complaint. That BB60 is a cutting dude and pretty dang smooth.  Looking fwd to seeing how the Woods 5' disc cuts.

Reloader

Thanks John.

We already have a couple sprayers, but I don't use them for plots.  We just bushhog, disc, drag, seed & fertilize, and drag once more.  That seems to work quite well for oats and wheat every year.

stinkpickle

Nice!   Looks like an inexpensive weekend...   :D

Cleburne

Nice looking play pretties.

GOLD HUNTER

Looks like more work 2me Reloader    nice !  :icon_thumright:

brian

briancady

Very nice.  HEy can I borrow it to mow some shooting lanes and plant food plots?  lol

turkey slayer

looks like your ready to roll now!