OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

You're not going to believe this- Attackwatch.com- paid for by Obama for America

Started by lightsoutcalls, September 14, 2011, 01:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

I heard about this today...

http://www.attackwatch.com/

You can sign up to rat out obama haters. You can learn about public (verbal) obama attacks and find out the "truth" so you can rebut your friends and family who don't like obama...

SERIOUSLY!!!  When a president has to have a website to defend himself and try to promote himself in a positive light, there is something wrong. 

Note the little tag at the bottom left of the homepage... Paid for by Obama for America. 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

bird

Heck I don't need a snitch to turn me in, I'll turn myself in and make it easy for em. 

I didn't vote for him so he ain't my President.  He will always be Odumbnuts, Owhinerbaby, Oblamesomeoneelse, Oh the heck with it.... He will always be an IDIOT in my book!

bird

bird

Oh crap... I went to sign up so I could turn myself in and first thing you have to do is *donate* to his campaign. 

Oops Sorry.... But I'm all tapped out!

And the Dems wonder why we think they are a joke.  Anyone that would fall for that scheme deserves to lose their money. 

bird

guesswho

Send me a donation and I'll send you a reason he's an idiot for every dollar you donate. 

What a joke!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Struttinhusker

I will agree that the name "Attack Watch"  sounds bad.  They could have picked a better name.  I would guess though that this President has been lied about more than just about any other.  I have received dozens of emails over the last couple of years that were either completely false or mostly so.  I just find out the truth on Snopes.com or Urban Legends.com and send a reply to the sender.  And I am not naive enough to believe that the candidates on the other side don't have so-called "truth squads" or opposition research.  But I will agree that the name "Attack Watch" sounds sinister.

Turkey Trot

Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Turkey Trot

The way to reward the Attackwatch people is to inundate them with meaningless reports and see if they have the budget, manpower, and will to investigate them all.
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Dylan T

lightsoutcalls

Quote from: Turkey Trot on September 15, 2011, 11:37:52 AM
The way to reward the Attackwatch people is to inundate them with meaningless reports and see if they have the budget, manpower, and will to investigate them all.

I heard a conservative talk radio host yesterday saying he had signed up and is turning in all of the democrats that say anything remotely negative about obama.    ;D
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

ctwny1

I voted for the American and my opinion is that Obonehead has GOT to go...

stinkpickle

Quote from: Turkey Trot on September 15, 2011, 11:36:54 AM
There is humor in this.

Enjoy this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XYKRokgX00

:TooFunny: 

"Watch out for magma!  It's liquid, but it's rock.  How can you trust liquid rock?  Attack Waaaaatch!"

Turkey Trot

Go to youtube and look up "Hitler Discovers Attack Watch Is A Joke."

Someone made good on a worn concept of using the footage Hitler ranting in the movie Downfall.

The language might displease the mods so I am refraining from posting the link.

wildturkey6

I try to attack people that support him every chance I get ,but you just can't fix STUPID. IF OBAMA'S BRAINS WAS GAS HE WOULD NOT HAVE ENOUGH TO POWER A PISS ANTS MOTORCYCLE ACROSS THE SIDEWALK

mossy835

If we watch him we know a few things, he is unqualified for the job, has no class, can not talk without a teleprompter, has poor speech writers, and is stuck in a liberal grove that threatens to bring down this nation. Read (in the library so you do not help his wallet) some of his books where in street words he disses his own mother.The man is an embarrassment to this country and should be kept on a tight leash, come on 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attackwatch my eye just real disgust with and idiot.
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Dylan T