OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Amazing turkey video!!

Started by RutnNStrutn, September 08, 2011, 01:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

busta biggun

Wow, this is perhaps the best turkey documentary I have EVER seen! I couldn't stop watching this. Well done, great camera work, and what an involving story! This is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing!

hookedspur

Great film Thanks for posting . :thanks:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

FANMAN

What an incredible man, with an amazing tale. Great show thanks for sharing.

renegade19

That was awesome.  Thanks for linking it!

LX_Trkyhntr

Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

VALongBox

Thanks for making us aware of this video.  What an interesting glimps into the life of the wild turkey!!!   :thanks:

Ol'Mossy

Awesome video, almost makes me want to quit turkey hunting

Hognutz

Great video. A-j Custom calls, posted the same link yesterday or the day before. Totally awesome...Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

busta biggun

Quote from: PaTurkHntr on September 08, 2011, 04:58:19 PM
Awesome video, almost makes me want to quit turkey hunting

I thought about that for a second, but then reality kicked in: They are ultimately going to die some horrific death, I may as well end it peacefully for them. I do feel, and always have felt, that it is so difficult for a turkey to defy all the odds and reach adulthood. The numerous perils that await them, and then when they become adults they still have to worry about freezing to death, getting a bed infection from a spurring, or alas, getting shot! So when I see a 3 year old bird come in, I don't want to risk some crazy hail Mary shot hoping I may drop him. I have too much respect for those guys to risk wounding them. Not saying I never had, but it wasn't from trying some ridiculous shot.

ILIKEHEVI-13

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

treestand

Every turkey hunter should read the book that's in the turkey pin in the start of it.  Its called "The American wild turkey" by Henry Davis

chatterbox

Awsome video! The book is one of my favorite reads!

nctrkyhntr

i cant believe sweet pea got killed  :)