turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

His Life as a turkey.

Started by a-j calls, September 07, 2011, 11:29:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mossy835

Watching it now and I intend to pass the link on to my friends also, thanks. Mike

Hognutz

Wow!! That was unbelievable. I don't usually have the time or want to watch an hour long video, but this one sucked me right in. It was fanastic. Thanks. I am going to add this to my favorites on U-Tube, for sure..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

struttin_1

That was great!! Sucked me right in as well!! Very interesting video!

drenalinld

I could not quit watching that. Fascinating! Thanks for sharing. That was awesome to see that two week old gobbler strutting!!!

hookedspur

Quote from: drenalinld on September 07, 2011, 02:38:22 PM
I could not quit watching that. Fascinating! Thanks for sharing. That was awesome to see that two week old gobbler strutting!!!
:agreed: :thanks: :icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Hognutz

I also think that when you start eating grasshoppers, you may have gone too far..

drenalinld

Quote from: Hognutz on September 07, 2011, 04:01:03 PM
I also think that when you start eating grasshoppers, you may have gone too far..
They're a great source of protein.

guesswho

Looks interesting and I wish I could watch all of it, but my A.D.D. kicked in about the three minute mark. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

TRKYHTR

I watched the whole thing. I can relate. As somebody who has raised several clutches of turkeys I've went thru almost everything he talked about. At the end when he was fighting with turkey boy some of you might have related it to my recent bought with Buddy, my gobbler. That guy just needed to learn a roundhouse kick. The only thing I didn't like about the video was the calling, by humans. I just wanted to hear real turkeys. Great stuff and enjoyed it immensely.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Hognutz

Quote from: drenalinld on September 07, 2011, 04:02:25 PM
Quote from: Hognutz on September 07, 2011, 04:01:03 PM
They're a great source of protein.

So is steak... :lol:

drenalinld

Quote from: TRKYHTR on September 07, 2011, 04:05:38 PM
I can relate.  when he was fighting with turkey boy some of you might have related it to my recent bought with Buddy, my gobbler.
TRKYHTR

I thought of you several times throughout the video, but especially when they fought.

nctrkyhntr

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

OLE RASPY

That is pretty neat.I couldnt watch it all but i watch the first 15min and then scan through it every couple minutes and watch the end for bout 7 minutes left.It says he's living with a herd of mule deer now. :icon_thumright: