turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Double Scroll Bar, Monitor Resolution FIX --- read this

Started by OldHen, February 15, 2011, 03:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldHen

If you are a member that have the double scroll bars or the lower monitor resolutions...please PM OldHen ---
I believe I found a FIX for you....

vaturkey

Annie

I still have the double scroll bars on the right side. I have tried several diff. resolutions. Thanks for any help.

VATURKEY
Vaturkey

willy8457

OldHen

Quote from: vaturkey on February 15, 2011, 04:20:42 PM
Annie

I still have the double scroll bars on the right side. I have tried several diff. resolutions. Thanks for any help.

VATURKEY

resetting for you now...let me know when you next login how its working for ya!

OldHen

Quote from: willy8457 on February 15, 2011, 04:25:07 PM
I got double scroll bars on right of screen

ditto for you too
resetting for you now...let me know when you next login how its working for ya!

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

OldHen

earlybird

Still have the double scroll bar,if you can fix it thanks.Also wondering if i will get my original post count back?

OldHen

Quote from: earlybird on February 15, 2011, 06:02:32 PM
Still have the double scroll bar,if you can fix it thanks.Also wondering if i will get my original post count back?

just pm'ed ya

turkey_slayer

Same here annie plus my post count still hasnt been reset.  Thanks for getting it back up though  :icon_thumright:

OldHen

Quote from: turkey_slayer on February 15, 2011, 10:09:17 PM
Same here annie plus my post count still hasnt been reset.  Thanks for getting it back up though  :icon_thumright:

you should be good to go now.....

West Augusta

The only issue with Android is the top menu bar could be bumped slightly to the right. It's not a big problem but can only see the E in home. Put it on the bottom of the list.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

RaspyD

Quote from: earlybird on February 15, 2011, 06:02:32 PM

Same here
Perfection Turkey Calls

willy8457

OldHen

Quote from: West Augusta on February 16, 2011, 10:16:45 PM
The only issue with Android is the top menu bar could be bumped slightly to the right. It's not a big problem but can only see the E in home. Put it on the bottom of the list.

sorry this thread was for COMPUTER monitors..not the smart phones...we fixed for Iphone... will have to see what we can do for android... bare with me...