turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

African Blackwood and Cocobolo Trumpets

Started by merocustomcalls, August 24, 2011, 01:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merocustomcalls

Here are two trumpets I recently finished up.  The African Blackwood will be $100 TYD, Cocobolo will be $75 TYD.  Both trumpets are great sounding callers and are the same dimensions as what won the Tom Turpin Award this year.  I have a 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied.  Payment can either be by paypal or by check or money order.  Shipping confirmation is available if the buyer requests it.  Buyers can expected to receive their trumpet in about 3 days, I use priority mail from US Postal Service.  

PM me if interested or to hear me run the calls.  

Thanks for looking,

Brian Mero

[attachment deleted by admin]

merocustomcalls

The Cocobolo trumpet is sold pending payment. 

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

merocustomcalls

The cocobolo trumpet is sold.  The African Blackwood trumpet is still available. 

gobbler336

fellas i got one of meros blackwood trumpets and i do believe it may be one of the best i own,  really you will not be disappointed.

870BkWht

I also have one of Brian's Trumpets made from Kingwood.  The fit, finish, and sound from mine is top notch.  You guys should jump all over this deal.

Gobble Nole

These look pretty cool, might have to invest in something like these.  Do you run them just like a wingbone call, kind of a kissing action?

Basser69

Quote from: Gobble Nole on September 02, 2011, 09:52:06 AM
These look pretty cool, might have to invest in something like these.  Do you run them just like a wingbone call, kind of a kissing action?

yes, gobble nole, they run a lot like a wingbone but I think that trumbets are easier to run. More uniformed sound chamber.

misfire

Just got mine last Friday, awesome sound and beautiful work!!!!!!!
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

CallMaker

Very nice Trumpets. Trying to get my wife to get me one before Spring.
Steven

maustypsu

savduck is the team captain of the Trumpet Thumpers this year and I saw his rave review of your AB trumpet.  I know he would be disappointed if I came out to hunt with him and didn't have one of my own.

Go ahead and send me payment info (M/O preferred) for the African Blackwood.

I told myself I wouldn't buy another call until February but I can't keep staring at this thing.  It's an addiction and I need...   :help: