OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite Hunting Pics

Started by Singlebarrel, February 15, 2011, 11:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basser69

Hobbes that first pic is a classic. Thanks for sharing

sugarray

Quote from: Preacher on February 15, 2011, 01:36:53 PM

A few of my boys.

What's with the blood?  Please remember all animals can carry things like Tularemia in their blood and contact should be minimized at all costs.  

Great pics, though, proud moments.

vicksburg

Quote from: sugarray on February 15, 2011, 03:27:16 PM

What's with the blood?  Please remember all animals can carry things like Tularemia in their blood and contact should be minimized at all costs.  

It's his first deer.  If your from down here and kill your first deer, you get bloodied. No if's, ands, or buts about it. :you_rock:
]

vicksburg

My son's first buck, last season

]

LX_Trkyhntr

Quote from: vicksburg on February 15, 2011, 03:54:04 PM

It's his first deer.  If your from down here and kill your first deer, you get bloodied. No if's, ands, or buts about it. :you_rock:

Yep!!  It's a southern thing! :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

Great pic of your boy Quinn!
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

knightrider

Quote from: LX_Trkyhntr on February 15, 2011, 04:10:15 PM
Quote from: vicksburg on February 15, 2011, 03:54:04 PM

Yep!!  It's a southern thing! :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

Great pic of your boy Quinn!
yep and you wear it with pride until it wears of there is no wiping it off, nice pics :icon_thumright:

CASH

Tradition dude. 
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

guesswho

Quote from: CASH on February 15, 2011, 12:09:59 PM
Ronnie, I think my favorite hunting pics are the ones of your mom turkey hunting. 
Here ya go Cash.

Four fingers for her fourth bird that year, she did kill #5 also

Here are a couple more all time favorites.  My Mom killed this turkey between Chemo treaments while battling breast cancer.  She couldn't sit up very long at one time because of the sickness caused by the chemo, but she still got the job done.

And here is how my Mom and Dad spent their 50th anniversary.

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Singlebarrel

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

sugarray

Quote from: CASH on February 15, 2011, 05:35:44 PM

Tradition dude. 

I figured it was tradition.  Hard to get away from being a pediatrician. :P

schuylkillspur

Last March. I finished my Slam. Thank You Lord.  :jesus-cross: Not to bad for a poor white boy from Pennsylvania.
You hav nothing w/o FAITH

schuylkillspur

Awesome Pic's Guesswho.  :wav: Your MOM is Awesome.
You hav nothing w/o FAITH

WyoHunter

Here's a pic of me and my grandson with the gobbler I called in for him.

[attachment deleted by admin]
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

nctrkyhntr