Favorite Hunting Pics

Started by Singlebarrel, February 15, 2011, 11:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-town

This thread rocks! Thanks for sharing guys

turkey slayer

Quote from: vicksburg on February 15, 2011, 03:54:04 PM
Quote from: sugarray on February 15, 2011, 03:27:16 PM

What's with the blood?  Please remember all animals can carry things like Tularemia in their blood and contact should be minimized at all costs.  

It's his first deer.  If your from down here and kill your first deer, you get bloodied. No if's, ands, or buts about it. :you_rock:
x2 here in the south 1st deer = blood bath, its just a tradition.

Jay

Great pics, especially like the one with Hobbes kids, back shot, carrying that Turkey out. That's classic stuff. One of these days I've just got to convert my 35m prints to a disk, but that is one heckuva a lot of work digging thru all those pictures. Guesswho, looking at your parents, I see how you've become a great Turkey hunter. You had some great teachers :icon_thumright:

wareagle99

This was Seth(my nephew's) first turkey.  It was an awsome hunt.  And we had an awsome time!!!

huntinhard

All time favorite is this one It was my Dad's first and only turkey

Second favorite Is my buddy walking out with his first bird last year, I'm not sure who strtted more that morning him or the bird

Favorite of me with my second osceola in 2 days of hunting last year, and my biggest bird yet

Woodsman4God

This is a new one but will probably be an all time favorite

Wifes First Deer

Big Timber

knightrider

Doug-Va

Tried to post pics but says file too large and i'm no computer wiz!

Doug

FttFttVroom!

This is a pic of me at age 8 with my first two birds.  I still hunt that same spot to this day and walking past that grove of trees always brings back fond memories of my father teaching the sport to me.

wvboy

My two sons prior to going hunting with dad

My oldest son on his first ever hunt with a gobble heard and a Turkey Killed

My dad and my oldest son and me on our first spring hunt all together.  Three generations of Turkey chasers

My oldest son sat between my legs with no blind on this bird for 30 minutes while I worked him into range.

Both of my sons last year on our first hunt all together

The boys with a buck I shot this fall.

RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

Basser69

Great pics! Seeing all these family turkey hunting pics makes me wish I would have had someone take me under their wing when I first started.

CB on the run

Quote from: sugarray on February 15, 2011, 03:27:16 PM
Quote from: Preacher on February 15, 2011, 01:36:53 PM

A few of my boys.

What's with the blood?  Please remember all animals can carry things like Tularemia in their blood and contact should be minimized at all costs.  

Great pics, though, proud moments.

???  Tradition, I did with my son and his 1st deer.  The Benoits do it for every buck they take.

CB

jbrown

Awesome pictures guys!!!!! I love huntin pics with youngins in them!!!

TnTurk

This is my youngest daughters's first deer, a main frame 8 with a kicker in the back. Very proud Daddy that day. I strutted around for a week after that morning.