Main Menu

Primos Truth 22

Started by gatrapper, February 15, 2011, 08:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stinkpickle

Quote from: Rio on February 15, 2011, 05:54:30 PM
Quote from: bornagain64 on February 15, 2011, 03:04:37 PM
My favorite part of turkey hunting videos is when:

They say I am going to blow this crow or Owl call and see if we can get a bird to gobble.
They blow the call, a gobbler gobbles and they looked so surprised and point in the direction it came from.
lol

Ahhhh......the ol' crouch and point. A staple in the turkey television industry.
My buddies and I do it now just to make fun. It gets a laugh just about every time.

LOL!   Same here...it's soooo fake.

StruttinGobbler3

QuoteInsert Quote
Quote from: Rio on Today at 05:54:30 PM
Quote from: bornagain64 on Today at 03:04:37 PM
My favorite part of turkey hunting videos is when:

They say I am going to blow this crow or Owl call and see if we can get a bird to gobble.
They blow the call, a gobbler gobbles and they looked so surprised and point in the direction it came from.
lol

Ahhhh......the ol' crouch and point. A staple in the turkey television industry.
My buddies and I do it now just to make fun. It gets a laugh just about every time.

LOL!   Same here...it's soooo fake.

Kinda like on the deer hunting shows, when they film hunters walking down a road or field to a stand, and they just "happen" to have that camera rolling when one of them suddenly throws up their binos and spots the monster buck. No editing involved in that whatsoever right? Right?  :TooFunny:
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

TheSportsman

I like the Primos guys for the MOSTPART- But their videos are getting pretty lame.  Get in a Double Bull, got the strutter deke out, herer comes the bird, hunt over.... There old videos that were shot 85% in MS were awesome. Run and gun, plus one my fav. hunts every was a series of hunts in MS where they hunted a old bird named "FRED".  I loved it....  All the new turkey hunting DVDS are getting lame...  I havent seen any of the Zink videos but a friend said they were decent.

old frank

Yes, Primos used to be one of my favorite turkey DVD to watch but after they sold off the company everything is an advertisement. Double Bull blinds and decoys.

Knight & Hale went the same way except along with everything else, you have to dump out $50 wort of C'meer Deer!

TANK

One of my friends bought the video and loaned it to me. When I got home I had the Truth recorded on DVR. It was Turkey Hunting at the Hashknife. Bows & Blinds.....thats not what I wan't to see. I am thinking about calling Primos and complaning. What happened to a normal hunt, in normal woods, with a normal shotgun, with WILL? I could care less about Brad, Jimmy, Chris, Kieth, Kennith, or Morgan..........I want to see Will, in the South with no B-Mobile, No Double Bull, No Mathews Monster, and No electric golf cart! If they put out a video with what I discribed what do yall think would sell more???????

hobbes

I stopped at Sportsman's Warehouse today with plans to buy a turkey video.  I decided I would only buy one and since I always buy the Primos, it would be that one.  However, when I got there they also had the new Primos Elk video and considering the bad reports for the turkey vid, I went with the elk.