turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Primos Truth 22

Started by gatrapper, February 15, 2011, 08:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatrapper

stinks......pretty much all blind hunting.
"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

gophert

They've gotten too commercial!!!!!!  I have the very first Primos Truth (somewhere)....now those were awesome hunts.  Back then all they had to sell was a few mouth calls.

yukonhunter

Yeh i used to get all the older ones   i stopped watching a few years back. :fud:
www.harvestmoonmalamutes.com      GIANT Alaskan Malamutes
http://www.harvestmoonmalamutes.com

knightrider

i like watching th eprimos guys they are the only ones i will watch, used to watch waddell until he turned into commercial arrogance

shootumindaface

Sometimes I wish Scott would turn us loose and let us do a video of just whacking turkeys..

deerhunt1988

Haven't bought a turkey hunting DVD in years. If they ever make another one without the use of decoys and blinds, be sure to let us know.

njdevilsb

I enjoyed this years more than the last couple years videos.  It doesn't bother me that they choose to hunt out of blinds and use decoys.  For me, I could care less what the hunter is or isn't sitting in.  The birds still strut and gobble the same whether they are in the blind or not, and THAT'S what gets me pumped up for turkey season.

gatrapper

I'll continue to buy the DVDs every year because I love seeing turkeys get rolled.  Plus my wal-mart sells the DVDs for cheap.  Bought my DVD yesterday for a little over $2.00.
"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

knightrider

Quote from: gatrapper on February 15, 2011, 01:32:59 PM
I'll continue to buy the DVDs every year because I love seeing turkeys get rolled.  Plus my wal-mart sells the DVDs for cheap.  Bought my DVD yesterday for a little over $2.00.
i got ripped i gave 6 for mine at wally world :angry9:

njdevilsb

I spent 7, but yesterday at Gander Mountain I saw it for 12.99. 

Scottyb

Its not bad, but not nearly as good as their videos before the whole B mobile craze...

Also, I like when Troy Ruiz was with them, he was the best caller they had.

As far as hunting out of blinds, yeah its a little much...

I still like them better than the HS videos. They seem very fake to me, and very produced. Its like they have a script to read, and something to sell on every hunt.
Mossy Oak Pro Staff...

StruttinGobbler3

I've always liked the Primos guys, seemed like for a short while they were one of the few holdouts of the commercial takeover in hunting tv. However, in the last few years they too have become more commercialized just like the others. It's a necessity to survive in today's hunting tv show world, even though it sucks. Haven't bought a Primos or Knight and Hale video in three or four years, whereas I used to buy both as soon as they came out. Just not what they used to be.
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

nstrut

i just bought there (primos) small trimmers got home  yep made in china  that's the last time for them or any other company selling turkey supplies made in china

bornagain64

My favorite part of turkey hunting videos is when:

They say I am going to blow this crow or Owl call and see if we can get a bird to gobble.
They blow the call, a gobbler gobbles and they looked so surprised and point in the direction it came from.
lol

Rio

Quote from: bornagain64 on February 15, 2011, 03:04:37 PM
My favorite part of turkey hunting videos is when:

They say I am going to blow this crow or Owl call and see if we can get a bird to gobble.
They blow the call, a gobbler gobbles and they looked so surprised and point in the direction it came from.
lol

Ahhhh......the ol' crouch and point. A staple in the turkey television industry.
My buddies and I do it now just to make fun. It gets a laugh just about every time.