turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Oak Ridge Boys

Started by Jay, August 12, 2011, 11:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Any fans? Went to a free concert at the Iowa State Fair they put on, and they were awesome. Same 4 guys for 30 years, and they still sound great. They performed for one of the largest audiences for a free concert I've ever seen, and for an Iowa group, they were loud and supportive. I had a great time, especially since I got there early enough to get great seats.

Hognutz

They are at the Wi. State Fair, tonight..Not going though.. The Packers are on the tube..OOh-Rah!!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Preacher

El Vira , and Bobby sue ,  both Mississippi Girls   :happy0064:
Romans 8:37

sugarray

I grew up listening to the Oak Ridge Boys.  One of my favorite albums is the Christmas album of 1982.  My kids even love it.

hookedspur

Quote from: sugarray on August 14, 2011, 08:54:22 PM
I grew up listening to the Oak Ridge Boys.  One of my favorite albums is the Christmas album of 1982.  My kids even love it.
:agreed: :icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Turkey Trot

Did the ORB's perform on the same stage that blew down before Sugarland started?
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

misfire

Saw them many years ago, great show and awesome REAL country music
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

lightsoutcalls

Quote from: Turkey Trot on August 18, 2011, 04:47:38 PM
Did the ORB's perform on the same stage that blew down before Sugarland started?

I believe that happened in Indiana, so likely not...

Now the line "Countin' flowers on the wall, that don't bother me at all..." is going to be stuck in my head...Thanks alot!  :)

My aunt was a huge fan.  I can remember visiting them in Bosier City, LA and playing pool while listening to that song... many years ago.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

sugarray

Just have to say

Buh, buh,    buh, buh,   Bobbie Sue!!!