OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lets see those deer slayers!

Started by chatterbox, August 07, 2011, 05:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

Here's mine. A Remington pump 7600 chambered in .308 topped with a 1.5-6X32 T/C scope.

So show the OG what you like to bring those deer down with. Bows, handguns, shotguns, whatever you use, and is your favorite! :icon_thumright:

FANMAN

S.C.C

My Ole 1895 Savage 308 with the Weaver 4x marksman scope is my all time favorite deer rifle.

TurkeyAssassin

Browning X-Bolt .270
Scope is a Nikon ProStaff 3-9x50
Owner of FC Photography
www.facebook.com/FC.Photography01

Cove

Best picture of my deer slayer- Bowtech Destroyer.  :you_rock:

drenalinld

2ounce6s, or should I say blood brother, I love to see someone leave the rifle at home and let the air out of one with a bow even in MG season. And you shoot a Mathews! :you_rock: :you_rock:

Covehunter and Fanman, those are some PIGS!!! :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

chatterbox

Nice lookin' slayers, boys! :icon_thumright:
Keep'm comin'!

BOFF

Here's one of the longbows.

Black Creek Banshee

Morrison Shawnee

God Bless,
David B.

Preacher

I manged to win the ugliest turkey gun, however this is a pretty gun used well on a fine fall morning.   

.308  Rem.  modle 673 ( i think ) guide rifle   topped with a Nikon monarch 3-9x40
Romans 8:37

Ol'Mossy

drenalinld

Quote from: BOFF on August 07, 2011, 03:07:22 PM
Here's one of the longbows.

Black Creek Banshee

Morrison Shawnee

God Bless,
David B.

I'm speechless!!   Those are great deer with any weapon. A longbow?? You're the man! :you_rock: Surely those are not AL deer??

MDbowman

Boff those are some beasts.

Bowhunting accounts for most of my deer, current bow is a Bowtech Tomkat. It's a killer!!

RutnNStrutn

T/C Encore in 30.06 topped with a Leupold Vari X2 3x9x50, shooting Federal Premium 165 grain Nosler Ballistic Tips. Love it!!! :icon_thumright:

RutnNStrutn

Covehntr and BOFF, great bucks!!! Congrats!!!

4nwtf

Best pics I have of my bow.  I still pick up the gun occassionally but bow hunt about 90% of the time.

Have this pic of my dad's gun.  My sister and I went in together and had the custom stock built, trigger & action work, barrel work and hand loads made up for him one year for father's day.  He loves the gun and it will drive tacks.  I took this one with it.