OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tactical TAT'R 2 Vest

Started by old frank, February 14, 2011, 11:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old frank

Naturally, two weeks after I bought mine, they go on sale.

Marked down to $79.99 from $99.99

Item # HGB-93-3078

gob09

thats the way it go's frank i always buy my new turkey gear at the end of summer when it's on sale the only draw back is i have to wait almost a whole year to use it i got the couch potatoe for like 50 bucks last year
good luck with that vest hope you tag out with it

PANYHunter

Yeah i saw that in the catalog i got yesterday.  May be time for me to upgrade.  How do you like it so far?  

old frank

I like it. I wore the same 10X vest for years and all the pockets were low and I felt as if the vest was dragging me down. This one carries everything a little higher.
It is hard to relocate all your stuff from old vest to new vest but I am working on it and after a hunt or two I might relocate some things.

I didn't think either of my friction calls would fit in the holders but I got them in and I think they will work OK. I like a separate water bottle pocket, I use to keep a bottle in the game pouch and was always digging for it.

I usually do buy after the season but got a little tax money back and decided to splurge. I usually do get a good deal so I can't complain.

old frank

I forgot to add that I really love an inner tube type seat. The seat on this vest is really convenient to flip in and out so I am going to give it a chance on a couple of hunts and hope I can stand it.

gob09

i love the seat on the couch potato very easy and fast to setup you made a good buy frank

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

old frank

Thanks, I washed my old vest and I am giving it to a guy who will be turkey hunting for the first time this year. I told him the old vest has good turkey killing  MoJo.