OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

fuel prices!

Started by killentime, February 14, 2011, 10:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey slayer

everything down here is around 2.90

CASH

Get used to it.  From what we're being told, the Gasahol blend is supposed to go to 15% ethanol in the near future to.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

savduck

Quote from: old frank on February 14, 2011, 11:21:38 PM
Quote from: savduck on February 14, 2011, 11:17:18 PM
2.95 to 3.05 between Savannah, Ga and Charleston, SC.

Heard it was going up again soon.

That is about what we are paying South of Atlanta.

They raised the price out of fear the Suez canal would be closed. It isn't so shouldn't the prices come back down.

Those so & so's charge whatever they want to.

Oil Millionaires becoming Oil Billionaires the last few years. They aint coming down till the money runs out. It aint got nothing to do with supply and demand. All about rich fellas getting richer.
Georgia Boy

simpzenith

Someone explain this to me. I have a flex fuel vehicle (will burn ethanol or gasoline). Ethanol is around $0.50 cheaper than gasoline. Now whenever there is a scare in the Mideast or some supply problem and gas goes up, ethanol follows cent for cent. Now I know a rise in gas prices will cause an increase in ethanol production cost but not cent for cent.

savduck

Quote from: simpzenith on February 15, 2011, 12:58:33 AM
Someone explain this to me. I have a flex fuel vehicle (will burn ethanol or gasoline). Ethanol is around $0.50 cheaper than gasoline. Now whenever there is a scare in the Mideast or some supply problem and gas goes up, ethanol follows cent for cent. Now I know a rise in gas prices will cause an increase in ethanol production cost but not cent for cent.

See reply one post up.
Georgia Boy

chatterbox

BigMick

Hoosierhunter

vaturkey

2.89 here in Va. today.  Sure wish it would stay down,got alot of turkey trips planned this spring. :newmascot:
Vaturkey

stinkpickle

Quote from: savduck on February 15, 2011, 01:19:03 AM
Quote from: simpzenith on February 15, 2011, 12:58:33 AM

See reply one post up.

Yep, it's mostly market speculation.  Commodity prices follow each other...especially on the way up.

ghillie

$3.19 in Iowa City and still going up and up and up        :character0029:

kamski1151

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

northms

Around 2.97 here in north MS. :-[

hookedspur

2.89 - 3.09 in central Ohio.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Tail Feathers

$3.049 in East Texas.

10 cents per gallon when you get 30 miles away from where I live in any direction. :-\

Dang monopoly around here.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!