OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Alabama immigration law

Started by gobbler74, August 02, 2011, 12:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler74

The feds will jump on this as fast as Arizona...At least someone has the backbone to try

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/09/us-immigration-alabama-idUSTRE7584C920110609
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

lightsoutcalls

They already have.  Check out the Yahoo article entitled "Obama administration sues Alabama over immigration law".

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/obama-administration-sues-alabama-over-immigration-law-132911009.html

He needs the support of illegal alien voters.  
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

furtracker

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

gobbler74

Quote from: furtracker on August 02, 2011, 01:26:42 PM
Quote from: lightsoutcalls on August 02, 2011, 01:23:38 PM
He needs the support of illegal alien voters.  
You nailed it.

At least the first time minority votes. Worked for him the first time.   
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

gobbler74

Work like me, pay taxes like me, get equal treatment (not free housing and medical and my SS benefits) I dont mind anyone. On the other hand, Walk the streets unregistered, avoid taxes, abuse free medical treatment and other welfare programs you need to go back to where you came from.   

4nwtf

Quote from: gobbler74 on August 02, 2011, 02:16:10 PM
Work like me, pay taxes like me, get equal treatment (not free housing and medical and my SS benefits) I dont mind anyone. On the other hand, Walk the streets unregistered, avoid taxes, abuse free medical treatment and other welfare programs you need to go back to where you came from.   
preach it brother, i'm with you :z-winnersmiley: