OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Im a millionaire

Started by OLE RASPY, August 01, 2011, 09:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OLE RASPY

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Or they say i am.Has anybody recieved these emails before.I havent seen one like this.I googled it and the phone number looks like its in Nigaria.

After much attempts to reach you on phone, I deemed it necessary and urgent to contact you via your e-mail and to notify you finally about your outstanding compensation payment.

During our last annual calculation of your banking activities we have realized that you are eligible to receive a compensation payment of €1,200,000.00 EUR.

This compensation is being made to all of you who have suffered loss as a result of fraud, accident or illness.

For more info, contact the assigned UPS agent for the delivery of your cashier check.

United Parcel Service (UPS)
Contact Name: Collins Abah
Tel:  +2348181477003
E-mail: ups-ng@helixnet.cn 

Please take note that you will pay a shipping/handling fee of €95.00 EUR to UPS.

Thanks for your patience.

Kurt M. Hanus
Programme Manager
United Nations Human Settlements Programme

OLE RASPY

Im afraid to send them a email fraid they might charge me some way.Looks like a scam to me.

GobbleNut

Quote from: OLE RASPY on August 01, 2011, 09:10:53 PM
Im afraid to send them a email fraid they might charge me some way.Looks like a scam to me.

Ya Think!?  Nooooo way, man!  That's gotta be real......

turkey slayer

Yea i think redarrow posted one of these awhile back, what a joke!

lacountryboy

I got an email a few days ago saying I was the beneficiary of 31 million in Switzerland.  All I have to do is call an automated number to their bank and I'm sure it will want my bank info.  I wish there was a way to stop this kind of stuff, because some people fall for it.
William

browning

I work at a bank and sadly, people fall into this trap quite frequently.  Any e-mail requesting any information about bank accounts or any other financial information is most likely a scam. 

If anyone ever receives any e-mails that you're unsure of, call your bank and they'll help you out. 

:smiley-char092:

hookedspur

:help: I get one or two a week .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

barry

I think thats one where if you call that ph # you get charged some outrageous fee on your phone bill.
Spam it!

OLE RASPY

Quote from: barry on August 02, 2011, 01:09:10 PM
I think thats one where if you call that ph # you get charged some outrageous fee on your phone bill.
Spam it!
I didnt spam it i deleted it.
Just thought i would share it with yall in case somebody else gets them and dont fall for it. :icon_thumright: