turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

College football

Started by drenalinld, July 31, 2011, 09:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spring Creek Calls

Heck ya I'm excited! With the Wolverines bringing back most of a great offense and they hired a real M guy as coach, it's now all up to the defense.

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

goblr77

Can't wait.

[attachment deleted by admin]

savduck

GEORGIA SOUTHERN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJlmIchFCg0&feature=fvst

That was highlights from the years I was there, the original Adrian Peterson. The red jerseys are from our national championship game against Youngstown State, coached by Jim Tressel. Guess he doesnt do well in championship games against teams from the South. Two national Championships, loss in the national Championship, and two other losses in the playoffs the 5 years I was there. We should do fairly well this year. We still cant break in with the big boys yet. All the money still gets sent to UGA.
Georgia Boy

deerpoo22

It can't come fast enough! WE ARE PENN STATE!

Gobble Nole

We will see how the Seminoles match up against the sooners in the third week of the season in Tallahassee.  Go Noles!!!  If we beat Oklahoma then FSU could be the number one team in the land.  I'm fired up, but we gotta get up for the games and win.  There is more prospect this year in Tallly than there has been in a very long time.  Again, Go NOLES!!!

GobbleNut

Yep,....can't wait!
Here in little old Las Cruces, New Mexico, we have our beloved New Mexico State Aggies!....HoooRahh!
We are consistently the worst division I team in college football....and daayyamm proud of it!  We are looking forward to another un-de-feated season with great anticipation.  The stadium will be filled with hundreds of rabid, screaming fans! 
We will take on anybody,...anytime,...and promise to lose by fifty!  Come get some of this, boyz!!

Devastator

can't wait till it starts.is there any teams left that are not going on or self imposeing themselves to probation lol.can't wait to get ahold of the bookie lol.any pre season rankings yet?

Shotgun

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: dirt road ninja on August 01, 2011, 08:45:51 AM
LSU. Can't wait to see how many games Miles throws away for us this year. Wish he would have went to Michigan.
Really? That's interesting. I've always considered Miles to not only be good, but also pretty darned lucky. He's definitely a great coach.

Quote from: davisd9 on August 01, 2011, 09:05:33 AM
Cannot wait!!!  Will be at Bank of America Stadium Sept. 3rd for SC vs. ECU!  TAYLOR, LATTIMORE, JEFFERY, and now CLOWNEY.  GO GAMECOCKS!!!
Don't blame ya at all. As a Gator, I still love the Spur Dog, and root for the Cocks every year, except in 1 game. ;)  The Ole Ball Coach has his team stacked this season. I expect them to make some noise. :anim_25:

Quote from: kdog on August 01, 2011, 11:33:00 AM
Definately going to be a interesting year for my Buckeyes,,,,after a off season FULL of turmoil,new coach,freshmen qb,,,not to mention the pending sanctions the NCAA is gonna slap us with.
I think you're right. Look for the NCAA to spank the Suckeyes. ;D

Quote from: deerpoo22 on August 02, 2011, 12:18:09 AM
It can't come fast enough! WE ARE PENN STATE!
Joe Pa is a class act. Y gotta love Penn State, no matter who you root for. :icon_thumright:

Quote from: Gobble Nole on August 02, 2011, 01:04:14 AM
Go Noles!!!  If we beat Oklahoma then FSU could be the number one team in the land.
:lol: Glad to see Nole fans haven't given up, but seriously?? The Noles are gonna be good, but I don't think they are "back". I seriously doubt they will ever regain their former dominance.  And they sure aren't the #1 team in the country.  :TooFunny:  But they will for sure win some games!

sugarray

drenalinld

To be very clear, neither OU nor FSU is the best team in the land. The best team and maybe the best 3 or 4 teams are in the SEC.......IMO

Wrangler95

:happy0064:   Rocky Top-GO VOLS
Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

scoot12

Yeah I am pumped,  I am a big Wisconsin Badger fan and the Nebraska Cornhuskers joined the division this year and they play each other.  Scoot

goblr77

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on August 02, 2011, 07:48:12 PM

Go Noles!!!  If we beat Oklahoma then FSU could be the number one team in the land.
:lol: Glad to see Nole fans haven't given up, but seriously?? The Noles are gonna be good, but I don't think they are "back". I seriously doubt they will ever regain their former dominance.  And they sure aren't the #1 team in the country.  :TooFunny:  But they will for sure win some games!

31-7 :TooFunny:

Saylfish

Quote from: goblr77 on August 03, 2011, 09:03:26 AM
Quote from: RutnNStrutn on August 02, 2011, 07:48:12 PM

Go Noles!!!  If we beat Oklahoma then FSU could be the number one team in the land.
:lol: Glad to see Nole fans haven't given up, but seriously?? The Noles are gonna be good, but I don't think they are "back". I seriously doubt they will ever regain their former dominance.  And they sure aren't the #1 team in the country.  :TooFunny:  But they will for sure win some games!

31-7 :TooFunny:

Don't forget The Gamecocks 26-17

THE FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY "SEC KILLERS".... :z-guntootsmiley:
IAFF 1377