North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lee & Tiffany Poll

Started by TANK, February 14, 2011, 08:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many of you think Lee would even have a show on tv if it wasn't for Tiffany?

Yes
64 (28.3%)
No
162 (71.7%)

Total Members Voted: 211

Preacher

Jay thanks for the comments,   Please understand I like Tiffinay,   I like her personailty,  I really like the fact that both Lee and Tiff,  give "Marriage" a postive outlook.    I just am saying I would not "expose" ( maybe that is too strong of a word) my wife like that.   

I really dont think Lee would make it with out her,  so the question bears down on us,  would we watch the show if she ( Tiffinay) was in her 60's or 70's and still had the same outgoing personility.
Romans 8:37

stinkpickle

Quote from: Preacher on June 16, 2011, 03:40:15 PM
...would we watch the show if she ( Tiffinay) was in her 60's or 70's and still had the same outgoing personility.

Insert Jay joke here.    :TooFunny:

Jay

Quote from: Preacher on June 16, 2011, 03:40:15 PM
Jay thanks for the comments,   Please understand I like Tiffinay,   I like her personailty,  I really like the fact that both Lee and Tiff,  give "Marriage" a postive outlook.    I just am saying I would not "expose" ( maybe that is too strong of a word) my wife like that.   

I really dont think Lee would make it with out her,  so the question bears down on us,  would we watch the show if she ( Tiffinay) was in her 60's or 70's and still had the same outgoing personility.
Early 60's ladies that hunt are HOT to me, and shaddup Stinky. :TooFunny:

Turkasaurus

Beautiful blonde, big bucks and the guy can sure shoot his Bow.  My favorite show on tv   :happy0064:
Fueled by Nitro Ammo Co.

Preacher

Good to have you in the conversation Mr. boxcall,  and you are right , brother I have made a bunch of mistakes,  more than most folks can image.    However I hold my wife on a high , high pedestal,  and I get the impression form the TV show that  and the times I have been around Lee and his wife ( which is very little) that Lee as a husband has to tolerate more than I would, thus the price for his success, would be more than I am willing to pay.       

Again I totally support thier stance on "Marriage is fun" and husbands and wifes can have fun together.

And maybe I am just to old fashion,  my wife thinks I am.

Jay I dont know what in the world to do with you!!!!! :TooFunny:
Romans 8:37

n2deer

Quote from: guesswho on February 14, 2011, 08:09:05 PM
I think he would still have a show just because of the big bucks they film.   But Tiffany does help his ratings no doubt.
:agreed: