North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lee & Tiffany Poll

Started by TANK, February 14, 2011, 08:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many of you think Lee would even have a show on tv if it wasn't for Tiffany?

Yes
64 (28.3%)
No
162 (71.7%)

Total Members Voted: 211

VaTuRkStOmPeR

he was killing big whitetails long before she came along.

he is a tremendous whitetail hunter and highly intelligent.  consequently, i believe he would be successful in the outdoor industry one way or the other.

that being said, sex sells.  she's hot.

RutnNStrutn

OLE RASPY

Quote from: barry on June 12, 2011, 10:58:48 AM
Heck, I'm just jealous that I'm not Lee!!!
Good for them, they figured out how to make a great living in the hunting industry!
Compare their show to all others and you gotta admit it's better than most.
Now mind you, most of us could be as successful as they are if we hunted the same property, but Lee once went like 40-50 some days without shooting a buck while passing up 4 1/2 year old studs. How many of us would do that?

:agreed:
Exactly if all of us hunted the same property and had the money to spend like they do and all the sponsers then we would be succesful.It would be called the Jerrod and Tonya show then. :lol:

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Quote from: OLE RASPY on June 12, 2011, 04:35:48 PM
Quote from: barry on June 12, 2011, 10:58:48 AM
Heck, I'm just jealous that I'm not Lee!!!
Good for them, they figured out how to make a great living in the hunting industry!
Compare their show to all others and you gotta admit it's better than most.
Now mind you, most of us could be as successful as they are if we hunted the same property, but Lee once went like 40-50 some days without shooting a buck while passing up 4 1/2 year old studs. How many of us would do that?

:agreed:
Exactly if all of us hunted the same property and had the money to spend like they do and all the sponsers then we would be succesful.It would be called the Jerrod and Tonya show then. :lol:

I disagree wholeheartedly.  Most hunters struggle to kill the most mature animals available to them within their own hunting areas.  Just because  person hunts in a quality area does not guarantee the opportunity to harvest exceptional animals.

I don't know Lakosky, but I do know that he has an uncanny knowledge of mature whitetails, understands how a big deer uses his nose to determine every move he makes, and he consistenly connects when shots at such animals present themselves.  

These are concepts that most hunters never even think about before they step foot into the woods.

Furthermore, we all make choices in life.  Those choices often result in sacrifice.  They have chosen the lifestyle they have to have the opportunities they do.   They have earned the opportunities they get.  Few people are so committed to the outdoors and consequently, most people ddo not get, nor do they deserve such opportunities.

Houndstooth Game Calls

I personally like watching hunting shows but I cant relate to shooting all these monster deer that these folks shoot its a joke I like hunting shows that I can relate to and I know there used to be some shows the average fella could relate to but they have pretty much diminished! Thats great they are making a living doing what they want they seem to be nice folks I just cant relate to there way of hunting!

Bwk

This is why I love the internet. People can say what ever they want and not have to worry about it. I would like to see some of you say to Lee's face your comments about his wife and see what happens.

FANMAN

Quote from: Bwk on June 12, 2011, 07:25:23 PM
This is why I love the internet. People can say what ever they want and not have to worry about it. I would like to see some of you say to Lee's face your comments about his wife and see what happens.
If these fellas met em and saw what nice folks they were...opinions would change.

TauntoHawk

the shows got too much Tiff, she's a really nice person but not who I want to take hunting advise from. Lee is a great guy and awesome hunter who really does his homework but most people dont take him serious because his whole show is all  about Tiff and her blonde hair. I love seeing woman and kids get afield as much as the next guy but a pretty face is NOT what i watch the outdoors channel for... theres plenty of other TV for that
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

lightsoutcalls

I prefer the On Your Own Adventures show where it is less about the personality of the host and more about hunting on public ground. 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Dray223

I for one think that there are more attractive women then tiffany on some of these hunting shows. And personaly, when i hear her talk i just wanna slam my truck door on my head over and over.

davisd9

Quote from: Dray223 on June 13, 2011, 03:01:54 PM
I for one think that there are more attractive women then tiffany on some of these hunting shows. And personaly, when i hear her talk i just wanna slam my truck door on my head over and over.

X2 Cannot/ will not watch the show.  The only one that I half way watch regular is Primos.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Woodsman4God

Guys I dont know alot about Lee nad his show but from what I have read I know this, first of all many people here need to read the article I believe from deer and deer hunting He's a Booner in my book. I am not saying Lee is not a good hunter, truth be told I have no clue however if as one person said he moved to Iowa is it? To hunt big whitetails he obviously wasnt getting what he thought he should elsewhere. To say hes great because he shoots studs when he can hunt for 40-50 days and not shoot 4 1/2 year olds just means hes got alot of Nice Bucks to choose from, Hes a tropy hunter who is as used to killing "mature" whitetails and passes on 4 1/2 year olds like many people here pass on 1 1/2 year olds. Success on studs makes being patient easier, what I want to konw is what was he passing on before Iowa and what was he taking the? We dont hear that much. I have read and heard a quote that most of these TV personalities who are so wise at hunting wouldn't have a clue on heavy pressured lands where a 100 inch whitetail is a trophy. Not saying Lee is that guy because I dont know but you have to wonder how good these guys are and how much of it is hunting ranches and farms that only allow trophy hunting, if a deer has no fear of man because for 4-5 years he gets a free pass then when he reaches 6  or 7 years lod and the human he has passed for years and never had a bad encounter is there, The deer thinks all is normal. Lee might make it in the outdoor industry because he has the money and you might see him on some shows however its the blonde who is bringing it in for him and I bet he kows it too, He is a trophy hunter,,,,just look at his wife

catdaddy

Quote from: Woodsman4God on June 14, 2011, 12:06:17 AM
Guys I dont know alot about Lee nad his show but from what I have read I know this, first of all many people here need to read the article I believe from deer and deer hunting He's a Booner in my book. I am not saying Lee is not a good hunter, truth be told I have no clue however if as one person said he moved to Iowa is it? To hunt big whitetails he obviously wasnt getting what he thought he should elsewhere. To say hes great because he shoots studs when he can hunt for 40-50 days and not shoot 4 1/2 year olds just means hes got alot of Nice Bucks to choose from, Hes a tropy hunter who is as used to killing "mature" whitetails and passes on 4 1/2 year olds like many people here pass on 1 1/2 year olds. Success on studs makes being patient easier, what I want to konw is what was he passing on before Iowa and what was he taking the? We dont hear that much. I have read and heard a quote that most of these TV personalities who are so wise at hunting wouldn't have a clue on heavy pressured lands where a 100 inch whitetail is a trophy. Not saying Lee is that guy because I dont know but you have to wonder how good these guys are and how much of it is hunting ranches and farms that only allow trophy hunting, if a deer has no fear of man because for 4-5 years he gets a free pass then when he reaches 6  or 7 years lod and the human he has passed for years and never had a bad encounter is there, The deer thinks all is normal. Lee might make it in the outdoor industry because he has the money and you might see him on some shows however its the blonde who is bringing it in for him and I bet he kows it too, He is a trophy hunter,,,,just look at his wife

Love this post man!!

Preacher

well its summer time and I think I will stir the pot a little:

I have never met Lee or Tiff , but I tell you one thing ,  I would NOT want a bunch of hard legs sniffing around my wife like folks do at these deer hunting shows around Tiff.  I am not inssanely Jelious , and I am married to a good looking woman, (matter of fact, she is HOT, like the summer time) but about the second fellow ( maybe the first ) that made a "nice rack" commement like I have heard being made to Tiff, me and some old boy and me would be leaving with a police essocort.   Just ask that iodit in New Orleans that admired my wife's backside a little to long then had something real ugly to say.  even though he used the word "nice".   It was on the coner of Burbon and Canal, I was 20 and I bet he wont say anything to my Bride again.     

but it seems Lee promotes his wife, lets her shoot fish  in a bikinie and put on it tv.   Now I aint sure if Lee would have a show without that or not, but if I had to do that I would just hunt with my friends and have a good time and not have a tv show.
Romans 8:37

Jay

Robin, remember the song, if "You want to be happy, take a ugly woman for your wife".  ;D Less issues that way. One thing to remember is, Tiffany is the outgoing one in the relationship. Compared to Lee, even I have personality. As far as how good Tiffany is on the hunting aspect, it's a learn as she goes like a lot of people's wifes that started hunting with you guys. One show I remember is Tiffany was pursuing this big buck for multiple days, when finally she got her shot like the last day of the hunt. She misjudged distance, and put the arrow under the buck. She had that look and reaction I've seen on guys before, a combination of self disgust/dejection. She made no excuses. I liked that.