OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lee & Tiffany Poll

Started by TANK, February 14, 2011, 08:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many of you think Lee would even have a show on tv if it wasn't for Tiffany?

Yes
64 (28.3%)
No
162 (71.7%)

Total Members Voted: 211

TANK

I never thought this poll would get this many reply's.......I'm not knocking the show. Where I deer hunt its nothing like what Lee talks about on his show. I mean seriously how many of you have the same situation? It is 2 things that I can't stand about the show, Gary Levox, and how Lee sounds like he's talkin out of his nose.

gordongekko

I have only spoken to them a couple of times.  Both seem like really good folks, and Lee is a dang good deer hunter no doubt, so yeah he probably would stand on his own.  But, whatever you think of Tiffany I can tell you she, along with ladies like Brenda Valentine, Vicki Cianciarulo, and others have made a positive impact on all the young girls and women who watch hunting shows and realize that girls hunt too.... 
In God we trust; all others pay cash.

Jay

Good point on Women in hunting, because it wasn't that long ago, you seldom saw any on a hunting show.

mike103

Don't know if they are good hunters or not.

Tif does have a couple of things going for her. :lol:

But I saw them at the Harrisburg PA show and saw how she interacted with a special needs child.

Very touching. I'm a fan.

beardcollector

I think their show is annoying IMO

gatrkyhntr70

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

mossybird

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 14, 2011, 08:10:15 PM
Lee knows his stuff and had a start before her.. She is fake as all get out..  She couldn't kill nothing without assistance.
I second that.

OldMarine

I'm sure they are both fine people.I would like to invite both to hunt Bankhead National forest  in Alabama and see how many times they could say big buck down.I would especially like to see them kill a gobbler in the hardwood canyons where the original wild turkey lives and where turkeys  were never stocked.
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." – Ronald Reagan

TANK

Well boys looks like Lee wouldn't have that show....................Thanks to all for their replies!

JustinM

Tiffany is smokin HOT..... and yes i think she does make the show. If your flipin through the channels and see some pretty blonde in camo hunting, your probaly gonna stop and watch it lol.
Justin =D
Mossberg 935, IC. 675. choke with EoTech 512 Holo sight.

outlaw

i met them at a show she is a dizzy blonde but good arm candy
Im a good guy !!!

drenalinld

I think they are really nice people with some great farms for hunting. I'm not crazy about their show, but most shows are sales pitches and theirs is no exception.

Kywoodsman

I met them at the NWTF national convention this year and they both seem like really good people. They didn't just sign an autograph and send you on down the line like some people. They would actually socialize with their fans. Out of all the people I got to talk to there, Lee and Tiffany, Will Primos, Micheal Waddel, and the Drury Brothers were all really down to earth people. Now on the other hand there were some I met that seemed like it would of killed them to crack a smile. As far as Lee having a show without Tiffany, Lee is a very talented hunter but Tiffany bowfishing in a bikini isn't a bad touch either. :lol:

stone road turkey calls

Those hunting showes are a joke, if it was lee and my grandmother would you watch it. she has a non typical rack. :TooFunny:
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

barry

Heck, I'm just jealous that I'm not Lee!!!
Good for them, they figured out how to make a great living in the hunting industry!
Compare their show to all others and you gotta admit it's better than most.
Now mind you, most of us could be as successful as they are if we hunted the same property, but Lee once went like 40-50 some days without shooting a buck while passing up 4 1/2 year old studs. How many of us would do that?