OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

RIP Tiger.

Started by gatrkyhntr70, July 29, 2011, 02:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatrkyhntr70

Ive had a terrible week; Wed. a.m. when I left for work (about 4 a.m.) I didnt notice that our family dog Tiger had gotten under my truck. My son was at he gate maybe 40yds away as I backed up I heard something and stopped my son says "dad I think you just ran over tiger". I looked to see that I had! It was terrible!!! We buried him before leaving next to his favorite flower bed.
Thankfully he died instantly and didnt suffer. My wife brought him here from the u.s. virgin islands about 15 yrs ago. He did alot of traveling for a dog and was seriously spoiled. He's been everywhere with us and will be dearly missed. I feel terrible even though everyone even my wife was very understanding that it was an accident.
Thanks for letting me vent.  RIP Tiger :mycross:

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

ILIKEHEVI-13

I am sorry to hear that my friend.  I have 4 dogs.  So I know how you feel.  It was an accident so don't blame yourself. 

4nwtf

sorry for your loss, pets are family at my house as well.  We had something similar happen a couple of years ago and it devastated the kids.

guesswho

Hate to hear about that, thats a tough one for sure.  R.I.P. Tiger. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Hognutz

Sorry to hear about the loss of Tiger. I know how hard it is to lose a pet. May he rest in peace. Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

mossy835

Sorry for your loss it is hard to have one go no matter how it happens.

TRKYHTR

Thats horrible. Sorry for your loss.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

gatrkyhntr70

Thanks for all of the kind words guys; I appreciate it. I went back and added a few pics of him. Thanks again.
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

jde

Sorry to hear this. Why do we grow so close to these turd eaters. In the last year I lost 2 one 17 the other 16 it is hard. Get another buddy now! 

TClark

That's so horrible!!!  I can't imagine what you and your family must be feeling.
So so sorry for your loss!! :jesus-cross:
Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

Luke95

Sorry for your loss :(

Luke95
Sumtoy Get Choked

turkey slayer

Sorry for your loss! Pets are extremely hard to lose.

RutnNStrutn

Very sorry to hear that. Its awful.  :(

redarrow

Ol'Mossy

Sorry for your loss  :mycross: