OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ebay Turkey Beards

Started by BigGobbler, July 28, 2011, 04:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.C.C

Here's a set of spurs over 1 1/2" from last spring my dang turkey dog Winnie got ahold of one of them the other day... :angry9:    Guess I'll let them go now for around $250.00 any takers!! ;D

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: S.C.C on July 29, 2011, 09:10:46 AM
Here's a set of spurs over 1 1/2" from last spring my dang turkey dog Winnie got ahold of one of them the other day... :angry9:    Guess I'll let them go now for around $250.00 any takers!! ;D

Only if you include the tape meaure. 

S.C.C

SOLD!! to ILIKEHEVI13.....paypal info pm'd to ya!!! I'll get'um boxed up!!   :icon_thumright:

This is the short one....LOL

Spring Creek Calls

Beards and spurs would be one of those "pry them from my cold dead fingers" things for me! Tails and wings I'll share.

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: S.C.C on July 29, 2011, 11:41:37 AM
SOLD!! to ILIKEHEVI13.....paypal info pm'd to ya!!! I'll get'um boxed up!!   :icon_thumright:

This is the short one....LOL

I love it!  Just what I have been wanting my whole life.  Now I can just buy it now!  LOL! 

gobbler74

It is illegal in va to have animal parts shipped from commerce sales.
Not a fan of that.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Jayhawkeye

people sell all sorts of wild animal parts for arts & crafts w/o any complaints.  feathers and fur for tying flies for fishing , antlers for knife handles, necklaces w/ animal/shark teeth, etc.  it's all the same IMHO...
Rock Chalk Jayhawks!!!  Gobble, Gobble, Gobble...  Go KU!!!

socalturkeyman

there was a guy on my other forum that bought colorado mule deer antlers and glued them to a california deer to get a state record. He bought those off of ebay. By doing this he got a bunch of sponsores and stuff for being a good hunter, but than the truth came out and he was busted and prosecuted for the illegal purchase of wild game parts. Also lost his sponsores and was erased from the california record books.
So nothing surprises me on the things some ppl would do, just to say they shot something big or great/ one of a kind.
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

gob09

think i might be ready to turn loose some of my beards and spurs i'll let them go pretty cheap

that is a pretty cheezee way to get them

mikejd

I think most of the people who buy this stuff actually need it for making different things like wildlife displays furniture...even taxidermists have to buy some materials. I have seen freeze dried turkey heads on eBay. I guess only a. Taxidermist might need this. Although it probably make a wicked salad.LOL.

longspur

In Ga. you can sell or prchase antlers, hides and tails of legally taken deer and tails of legally taken squirrels. You could probably let someone have anything else and be reimbursed for whatever you had in it. I don't want it if I didn't kill it