News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Warning For Men

Started by Hognutz, July 28, 2011, 09:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

Subject: Warning for Men

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it.

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. This one caught me totally by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two nice-looking, college-aged girls will come over to your car or truck as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look) When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's.

You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen Jun. 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also Jul. 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 27th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for $.99 at the dollar store and bought them out in three of their stores.

Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Costco, Etc.

So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. (The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon)
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

4nwtf

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:  I just remembered that I need a couple of things from Lowe's and Walmart!!! ;D

lightsoutcalls

A good solution to being "taken advantage of"... Take your wife along. 
;)
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Lost that 11 pouds just from all that "running back and forth between lowe's, home depot and costco," ehhhhh???? :toothy12: :toothy12:

rtsj

mossy835

So that is why my wife will not let me go to the store alone anymore and hides my wallet?

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

CASH

Quote from: lightsoutcalls on July 28, 2011, 09:54:36 AM
A good solution to being "taken advantage of"... Take your wife along. 
;)

Come on Wendell, don't spoil all the fun!   :TooFunny:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

lightsoutcalls

I didn't mean to be a funsucker.  (term I learned from my teenage daughters)  :)
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Turkey Trot

That is the cleanest rendition of the story that I have read.

We laugh, but I have two friends that had very similar things happen to them in New Orleans.  One of them went back to his room with one girl, the other with two.  Neither one of those guys has a lick of sense when they drink, and it it worse when they are around women.

The one guy from S. GA was in NOLA on business and went back with two.  They slipped him a Mickey and did some salacious things before he passed out.  He woke up with no wallet, no cc's, no money, and no watch.  They stole his company cc, so he had to tell some creative stories to take care of that cancellation, and had to walk the tightrope to get by until he could get replacement cc's sent to him by overnight mail.

The other guy is from N. GA and picked up one woman.  She did some sweet things and slipped him a mickey.  He woke up with no wallet or money either, but one other little parting gift.  He had a bunch of chewed bubble gum stuffed into his ummm, how do I state it in polite terms....anal margin.  I guess he ended up getting a "Brazilian" the hard way.  :D
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Basser69

Hognutz

Now that's hilarious. The dummies should know better..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Ol'Mossy

barry

Well that will break me from ever chewing bubble gum again! Dangit Man!!!

Turkey Trot

Quote from: barry on July 29, 2011, 04:35:09 PM
Well that will break me from ever chewing bubble gum again! Dangit Man!!!

You certainly don't want to pass any gas with that gum installed. ;D
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter