only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Any other GA hunters on here?

Started by StruttinGobbler3, February 14, 2011, 07:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Quote from: Covehnter on February 16, 2011, 10:10:53 PM
Quote from: jbrown on February 16, 2011, 07:33:10 PM
I am born and raised in Ga., been huntin gobblers for around 30yrs....since Ga had its first season. I hunt private and public land. I went out the other mornin to load the bird dogs in the truck and a bird was hammerin about 100yds behind my house. Savduck and I are big buddies....hes right about gobblers roostin and feedin in the same areas yr after yr, unless people pressure make'm move. I don't scout untill the last couple of days before the season, but I've hunted a lot of my places for years.

You're friends with Sav? uh oh. . . .  :z-guntootsmiley:

I'll be out listening every morning from the day I get back from FL til the opener, but I dont tamper. . . just listen from a distance.

He has a trailer about 300 yards from where we are gonna kill your SC bird this year
Georgia Boy

Cove

Roostem33

This past weekend they were hammering in West Ga. but thats the first day i have been out.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Assassin

heard one this morning from the house--he gobbled one time====it was really foggy in middle gawja this morning--