OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My Love Has Gone to be With The Lord

Started by Sir-diealot, September 18, 2024, 12:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

This evening my girlfriend Jane passed away between 7:00 and 7:30 The doctor said she had an very massive heart attack in the last few days that was not caught. She had fallen a week ago roughly and injured her ribs, she was complaining about pain but we both thought it was from the ribs. The doctor said her heart was pumping less than 5 percent less than it should be and her kidneys, intestines and something else I do not recall were not getting enough blood and were all closing down. After speaking with the doctor he said she would likely not recover, may not make it through surgery and would come out worse than when she went in and I made the decision to let her go peacefully. I was able to hold her hand, stroke her hair and talk to her as she went. Once they stopped giving her the medicines that were keeping her alive and gave her some of what the called comfort drugs to make sure she would not be in pain she passed inside of I think 5 minutes and definitely within 10 Please pray for her sister and her nieces and nephews. She is going to be cremated and wants her ashes spread by her families cabin in MI I will be taking her and her late husbands ashes and spreading them there as soon as I can sell enough to get there. She had always wanted us to there, she talked about it so much I know she loved it there.

I thank all of you that have prayed and sent good vibes her way when she had her stroke this time last year and when she broke her hips in February and in June, I know they worked until it was Gods will to take her home. I so wish I could have given her so much more.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

Steve, I am so sorry to hear this. We will pray for all of you, stay strong for those around you. God Bless her, you, and your family.....

zelmo1

You have our deepest condolences brother. You will continue to be in our prayers. A suffering loved one is a terrible feeling.  :cross2:  :cross2:  Z

Yoder409

So very sorry to hear this.  :(

Deepest sympathies to all of you. 
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

captpete

Steve, I'm very sorry to this. It is very difficult losing a loved one.

WV Flopper

Sorry to hear.

Hopefully brighter days in the near future.

greentrout

So sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and for Jane's family
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

Greg Massey

Lots of prayers for you and her family ... So Sorry

Lcmacd 58

Muzzy61

Sorry to hear that. Deepest sympathies to all of you.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

PharmHunter

paboxcall

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Mathews.1

boatpaddle

My condolences to you & Jane's family..

May she rest in peace...

Prayers for strength & comfort for you & the family.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

OJR

My deepest sympathy. My condolences to you and the family.