OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Doin' my part for my turkeys.....and deer

Started by Yoder409, July 18, 2024, 09:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Yoder409

Thanks, fellers !!!

Just puttin' in a little time and doing the work.

Next up.....trapping season.

Quote from: Bill on July 19, 2024, 06:55:02 PMWhat is the ammo situation for those rifles these days? 

Still readily obtainable at a price.

Fortunately I grabbed 2 or 3 bricks when it was "cheap" compared to today's prices.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Sir-diealot

Wish we could hunt them here more, they are really hurting the population. I want a season for those fisher too. Can't touch them until Fall.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Yoder409

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on July 19, 2024, 10:29:49 PMAhhhh the Ol' Weaver wide  :icon_thumright: good work.

Actually a late 70's vintage Redfield Widefield Low Profile.   ;)
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

Quote from: Sir-diealot on July 19, 2024, 11:34:00 PMWish we could hunt them here more, they are really hurting the population.

You have a SEASON on COYOTES ??
PA elitist since 1979

Zobo

That's called local land management, smart. I gotta do some of that.
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

YoungGobbler

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Yoder409 on July 20, 2024, 05:06:25 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on July 19, 2024, 11:34:00 PMWish we could hunt them here more, they are really hurting the population.

You have a SEASON on COYOTES ??
It's New York, we have a season to urinate, and the license isn't cheap!
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

LMO

Awesome job on taking those coyotes, nice to see you get them with the 5mm, glad to see some ammo coming back for this somewhat forgotten cartridge. Thanks for sharing

Yoder409

Quote from: LMO on July 20, 2024, 10:10:10 PMAwesome job on taking those coyotes, nice to see you get them with the 5mm, glad to see some ammo coming back for this somewhat forgotten cartridge. Thanks for sharing

I absolutely LOVE the 5mm Rem Rim Mag and its awesome capabilities.
PA elitist since 1979

Tomtom97

Great work Yoder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aclawrence

Nice work!  Is the 5mm magnum a new cartridge. I don't think I've ever seen that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobbler428

btodd00

sweet little gun, is it a model 591 or 592?

Yoder409

Quote from: btodd00 on August 19, 2024, 07:46:44 AMsweet little gun, is it a model 591 or 592?

That one's a 591M.

My 592M actually is a better shooter.  It just doesn't have a scope on it at the moment.
PA elitist since 1979