Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Mountainburd

Started by WildSpur, May 13, 2024, 08:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildSpur

Just to let all yinz know that the monkey is off Mountainburd's back now.  He just scored!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

WildSpur

Rumor has it that it's a good bird too!

Cluck more, yelp less

RutnNStrutn

Dr Juice

Mountainburd

Thanks guys! It was a long time coming. I'm having a lot of trouble right now with Tapatalk and posting pictures. I will get them up there as soon as I can.

TrackeySauresRex

:popcorn:

Congrats! Let's see the tail of the tape.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Mountainburd on May 13, 2024, 03:30:16 PMThanks guys! It was a long time coming. I'm having a lot of trouble right now with Tapatalk and posting pictures. I will get them up there as soon as I can.
Joe, Tapatalk has been messed up every since OG updated and switched servers. According to Shannon, Tapatalk isn't associated with OG. Doc J had to get in touch with Tapatalk technical support to fix his login issues.
Try using whichever web browser you have on your laptop, cellphone or tablet.

Twowithone

Excellent pig of a Gobbler you got there Joe great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

WildSpur

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on May 13, 2024, 06:58:05 PM
Quote from: Mountainburd on May 13, 2024, 03:30:16 PMThanks guys! It was a long time coming. I'm having a lot of trouble right now with Tapatalk and posting pictures. I will get them up there as soon as I can.
Joe, Tapatalk has been messed up every since OG updated and switched servers. According to Shannon, Tapatalk isn't associated with OG. Doc J had to get in touch with Tapatalk technical support to fix his login issues.
Try using whichever web browser you have on your laptop, cellphone or tablet.
Knock in wood--I am an old skool boi rocking an android and can upload pics without a problem. 

Cluck more, yelp less

Dr Juice

I reached out to the Tapatalk Administrator to assist me with the multiple login and permission errors I was experiencing. OG's url was incorrect in their console and he corrected it.

So, this is what I did to resolve my issues: 1) sign out of OG; 2) unfollow the forum; 3) Now, search for Old Gobbler and re-follow it; and 4) log back in.

These steps worked for me and I hope they will for you as well. If not, I recommend that you reach out the Tapatalk Administrator for assistance. Good luck to ya! Regards, Murph

suburbhunter

NICE ONE MOUNTAINBIRD!!! Just what we needed  :z-guntootsmiley: :jackson:

Mountainburd

Thanks guys. Wildspur posted the remaining ones so we should be good to go.