Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Who is still hunting?

Started by FullChoke, May 11, 2024, 01:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

Who is still hunting at home or out of state?

We need one more good bird from anyone who has not posted one yet.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

zelmo1

I have a tag left in Maine but don't see me shooting a 83 point upgrade, lol. I don't know where the other team members are still hunting. Rooting for a scoring bird. Z

afhunter1

I am,   I have until May 31st in PA.  Have tags for WV and MD too.  Have been close a few times just can't seal deal yet but I think my luck is changing soon I hope.  Main problem has been dang rain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roost 1

I'll be in WI for 3 days next week.

callaway71

I still have one more tag. Hopefully, I can find an upgrade. We definitely need one more bird to have a chance to bring home the title. Good luck, guys!

xarcher

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

BBR12

Me and my son will be headed out for one last hoorah in a week from tomorrow. It will be hard to get an upgrade but I will try.

zelmo1

The Pa and Northeast hunters have till May 31st. I am confident in our guys. Z

cannonball

I'm tagged out. Good luck to those that are still hunting.

zelmo1

Cannonball, you didnt tag out. You " T A G G E D  O U T" bro, lol. Z

cannonball

Thanks Z. I've invested quite a bit of time and money to get where I'm at. Food plots, predator control, habitat improvements and supplemental feeding over winter have made major improvements where I hunt.

zelmo1

xarcher

Had to take a week away from hunting to take care of a few things. Back at it this AM but all is quiet. Will be at it for the next week.

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

FullChoke

Quote from: xarcher on Today at 06:13:17 AMHad to take a week away from hunting to take care of a few things. Back at it this AM but all is quiet. Will be at it for the next week.

Jeff, Man I would love to wind this contest season up with a good one from you that's big enough to bump us up over that 600 point mark. You can do it, my brother.

Cheers  ;D

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

zelmo1

Maine is quiet, but still after an upgrade. Z