OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What Happened to the Michael Waddell Post??

Started by SKFOOTER, February 14, 2011, 04:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PureGold

None of his private life has anything to do with any of us! I am not a Fan or a Hater. People make mistakes and the company's that endorse these public figures will do what they feel is the right thing to do.

The situation here is unfortunate and I think we should all just forget about it and return back to more interesting topics.

kyhareraiser

he used to be fun to watch as he was hunting and at the deer camps ,,,but now ,i reckon,, he don't do much hunting ,he's just a show horse for the company

Executioner

Quote from: hookedspur on February 15, 2011, 03:30:35 PM
I bet Michael Waddell would be a lot of fun to hunt with.
Got to share camp up in Iowa with him and Culpepper this year when the Buck Commander crew invaded their camp. Good times. Did most of the cookin' and I think Michael was shocked an ol' Missouri redneck could make duck taste so good. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

Jbird22

Quote from: Meats on February 15, 2011, 03:48:31 PM
Sorry but when you are a TV personality you have NO private life.
Just the way it is in the real world.

Being a TV personality is his job, no different than mine being a school teacher. He is entitled to a private life just like everyone else. Regardless of what he or anyone else does for a living, there is a line that shouldn't be crossed and information that we have no business of knowing. His home/family life certainly fits the "none of my business" category! I'm not a Waddell fanboy and I would say the same about Will Primos or any other TV personality.

Take Tiger Woods for example, his speech/apology was unnecessary if you ask me cause what he did was none of my business. His wife and family were the ones who deserved that.

REBELYELL