Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What Happened to the Michael Waddell Post??

Started by SKFOOTER, February 14, 2011, 04:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKFOOTER

???

turkey slayer

I got 2 words for you ......Chuck Norris      :TooFunny:

OldHen

Quote from: SKFOOTER on February 14, 2011, 04:45:12 PM
???

the post had been reported by a few members that felt it was inappropriate --
no harm, no fowl --- let's just talk TURKEY ---

Jourdan_D

SKFOOTER

Quote from: OldHen on February 14, 2011, 05:45:46 PM
Quote from: SKFOOTER on February 14, 2011, 04:45:12 PM
???

the post had been reported by a few members that felt it was inappropriate --
no harm, no fowl --- let's just talk TURKEY ---
Michael Waddell is the spokesperson for the NWTF.  It doesn't get much more turkey than that!!  I was just wondering if the rumor about he and his wife's split was true??  He's a super guy, so I hope it's not true.

drum817

I was wondering the same thing....He is the NWTF spokesman  ???
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

knightrider

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

OldHen

Yes he may be "all turkey" and "doesn't get much more than that"...but his split with his wife has nothing to do with turkey hunting.... and members here did not feel it was appropriate to post openly about a private issue such as 'alleged' extra marital affairs.  Surely you can understand - when we get it reported by numerous members why we would move it.

shootumindaface

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

maustypsu

Curiosity killed the cat!

I don't really know what that means but I live by it.  Always found it interesting that people worried so much about other folks' comings and goings.  Between People Magazine, Reality TV, "Extra", MSN and Yahoo homepages and all the other trash it's hard to say we're in a recession.  Folks are still finding time and money to concern themselves with the personal lives of folks they only know through TV or superficially.

The only pro of having this conversation is satisfying someone's curiousity.

The cons include potentially making it worse for his family or turning this site into nothing more than a rag mag for the turkey industry.

Jbird22

I'm not one of the ones who reported it but I do feel like it wasn't really appropriate. In my mind it's personal and should stay as such. I wouldn't want people speculating that kind of stuff about me at all. I hope it's not true but if it is let's just hope they can remain civil for the sake of their children.

shad309

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 15, 2011, 02:37:00 PM
What Happened to My Charlie Sheen post

Almost spit coffee on my screen! That's funny right there  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

hookedspur

I bet Michael Waddell would be a lot of fun to hunt with.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Meats

Sorry but when you are a TV personality you have NO private life.
Just the way it is in the real world.

I dont feel the need to know what is going on in sombody elses life but if you are a PAID ENTERTAINER dont be surprised if fans (or haters) feel the "need to know"

That being said, the fine owners of this FREE site have the right to allow or remove any post they want. Its thier house so its thier rules.

just my .02