OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Double Fist Pump

Started by catdaddy, July 15, 2011, 11:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catdaddy

Cole & I just spent 6 days scuba diving in the Dominican Republic. We stayed at the Dreams Resort next to the little town of Bayahibe. After landing in Puta Cana, we had a 1 & 1/2 hour ride to the resort. The ride to the resort was a real eye opener for us. This place is a true third world country. The poverty was vast and illustrated to us how fortunate we have it in the good ole USA. The ride to and from the resort was a "white knuckler"--the traffic rules were basically---"every man for himself"

The diving was great. We did two tank dives each day. On the last day we dive down to a ship wreak "The St Georges". On this dive Cole & I both went deepr than we had ever dove before---118 feet!! I did have a blood vessel burst in my eye since I did not properly equalize the air pressure in my mask.

I had Cole take this pic espcially for my OG friends--an underwater double fist pump at 50 feet

Cole posing for the camera

mnturkey

Looks like you and the young man had a great time, the water looks real clear.
SEMPER FI

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

GOLD HUNTER

redarrow

What ???? no Catfish ???    Looks like a great time Tom.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

GobbleNut

Very cool, Tom,....never done that, but I've got some friends that live to go diving.  ....Don't much care for the idea of a blood vessel popping in an eye, though..... that can't be too good...
Jim

Hognutz

A double fist pump, back at you both. That is too cool. Awesome pictures..Mike  :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

barry

Awesome! Looks like fun!

CASH

Cool pics Tom.  Glad ya'll had a good trip
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

longspur

nice pics. I thought I was going to  see two big fat rattlesnakes

Basser69

Man, that looks light a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing  :icon_thumright:

LX_Trkyhntr

Looks like a GREAT time!!  118ft deep is WAY down there!!  About 108 ft deeper than I plan on being!!   :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

OLE RASPY

Fist pumps lookin good catdaddy  :lol: looks like fun.I work with a guy thats trying to get me into that.He goes every year in key west, fl.

TRKYHTR

Looks like alot of fun brother. It's a whole other world down there. I like the underwater pics they came out pretty good.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

flintlock

That would be amazing there is no doubt.   :you_rock:
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!