OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Home From Medical Rehab!

Started by Sir-diealot, March 21, 2024, 09:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Thank you all, glad to have her back, it's an odd feeling after being just the dog and I for so long, a good odd though.

captpete you are absolutely right, I am paying much more attention to her than my own needs I just want to protect her the best I can. She wants to go to the store tomorrow but I do not think it is a good idea as she is still not steady and we just had a bunch of snow and ice here, she made me nervous going up the stairs, coming down is going to make me a wreck, I am not going to be able to much if she starts to go, best I can do is put myself under her and try to take all the damage myself. I have to go to the doctors on Monday and I would like her to wait til then so I can get things cleaned up down there as far as snow and Ice goes. I wish I had help with her, if my body were normal I would not be as scared but I don't walk right myself and supposed to be on crutches. Just continue to pray, I am just making a mountain out of a molehill I am sure, but that is one noisy mole!
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Turkeybutt

Now things can get back to normal Steve. Good for you bud. Give Jane a hug from us all.

Gman

Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 21, 2024, 09:45:34 PM
My GF Jane Came home today, it is so nice to have her back in the house for the first time since the beginning or mid February when she broke her hip and had to have a pin put in, the house feels like a home again, not just a dwelling.

Thanks to all of you that said prayers or sent well wishes, they were very much appreciated. I do not recall if I had shared this or not, I have been so burnt out from constantly running that I just don't recall but just before she had fallen Jane accepted the Lord as her Savior, that makes me quite happy!

God is good, all the time. Give Him all of the Glory that He deserves.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Turkeybutt on March 24, 2024, 06:04:58 AM
Now things can get back to normal Steve. Good for you bud. Give Jane a hug from us all.

Will do, thanks again.

Quote from: Gman on March 24, 2024, 08:31:00 AM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 21, 2024, 09:45:34 PM
My GF Jane Came home today, it is so nice to have her back in the house for the first time since the beginning or mid February when she broke her hip and had to have a pin put in, the house feels like a home again, not just a dwelling.

Thanks to all of you that said prayers or sent well wishes, they were very much appreciated. I do not recall if I had shared this or not, I have been so burnt out from constantly running that I just don't recall but just before she had fallen Jane accepted the Lord as her Savior, that makes me quite happy!

God is good, all the time. Give Him all of the Glory that He deserves.

Yes he is.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."