OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

SITE FUNDRAISER ....Matched set of strikers ...WOW !!!!auction called!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, March 15, 2024, 07:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

BILL ...callmakerman has graciously donated a set of his custom strikers for silent auction..this will be a silent auction...send me a personal message and I'll update the TOP bidder(s) of the situation..sometimes it gets crazy and I'll have to post the amount to keep it organized

oldgobbler.com was started 16 years ago as a watering hole for hunters and callmakers ..we have been hammering  strong!!all funds generated go towards the upkeep and maintenance of oldgobbler.com

There will be no announcement on when I lower the hammer on the auction , so if you want these bad enough , you better name your price before they are gone forever

From left to right they are tulipwood, dymondwood, hickory, Snakewood and Frogwood carbon tip.

BILL ...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

turkey stew

Thank you Bill for that mighty fine donation! Someone will be very happy with those sticks!

Old Gobbler

Auction called !! Many many thanks to Bill for the generous donation that raised $400 !!!!
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.