OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cleaned up the Board a little...

Started by OldHen, March 10, 2024, 07:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldHen

So I did a little maintainenece on the site today after it had crashed, due to SHANNON!  (yep, I did that.. I threw him under the bus!) lol  :popcorn:
The Member Map is gone as it was not even functioning anymore and the script for it was soooo outdated that there was no way to fix it.

I was able to update the calendar and it will show birthdays of members and holidays (if you added a b day to your profile it shows up)

I know season is upon us so I dont want to do too much changing of things... I will wait til it slow downs more and I have time ... as we need to upgrade the system to a newer version anyways.  So hopefully this will suffice for now and smiles for everyone!  :funnyturkey:

Tom007

Thank you for all you do. We all appreciate what you and Shannon have created for us. Kudos to you both, thank you!
"Solo hunter"

Greg Massey

Thank you both ... I'm glad it's back up and running ...

zelmo1

Thank you so much for the time and effort you 2 put into the site.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an Z

RutnNStrutn

Thanks Shannon for a great website, and thanks Annie for fixing Shannon's messes!!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

JeffC

Behind every great man is a even better woman! Thank you OldHen (Mrs. OG)
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Snood Life

Thank you for coming to save the day!

crow

Thank you both for a great forum and all your work

Notsoyoungturk

Thank you for creating and maintaining a place for the turkey faithful
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

REBELYELL

Thanks Annie. Your behind the scenes work is very appreciated.  :thanks:

sbbow

Thank you !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Turkeybutt

Thank you for all you and Shannon do for us!

Sungrazer

Thank you both for your time and energy. I appreciate the knowledge and experience that is shared here!

King Cobra

Thank you both for creating a landscape that virtually covers every aspect of our passion.  :you_rock:
Thanks to all who share this great passion and the wealth of knowledge you bring to this board.