only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Do you travel to hunt?

Started by mcw3734, March 09, 2024, 05:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Swamper

Quote from: runngun on March 11, 2024, 10:26:49 PM
Quote from: Old Swamper on March 09, 2024, 10:19:28 PM
Could care less about traveling, and don't pay any attention to those that do. Almost all I run across look the part, but kill very few turkeys. Would not hurt my feelings a bit if my home state of Georgia priced them right out of the game.
Guarantee that you reap the benefits of The EVIL OUT OF STATE HUNTERS" green money. In some way shape or form. Give that a minute to sink in.
That is the attitude to have. I dare a non-resident to come to YOUR STATE to hunt YOUR TURKEYS. HOW DARE THEY.
I ain't hunted YOUR great state YET. BUT now I am coming and "hells coming with me".
Only thing is, I don't look the "part". Don't need to.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Like I said, could care less about them, including you. No offense of course.

HillclimberWV

C for me i live on the wv and pa boarder and their season is later.

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Big Flounder

B usually, but I'll travel to hunt public land out west every couple of years as well. And here at home it's mostly private land, but now and then I'll get drawn for one of the draw only DNR property hunts.

As for the comment about hoping a home state prices nonresidents out of the game...I never understood that attitude. As a veteran I fought for my country, not my state.

Old Swamper

Quote from: Big Flounder on March 12, 2024, 10:56:15 PM
B usually, but I'll travel to hunt public land out west every couple of years as well. And here at home it's mostly private land, but now and then I'll get drawn for one of the draw only DNR property hunts.

As for the comment about hoping a home state prices nonresidents out of the game...I never understood that attitude. As a veteran I fought for my country, not my state.
Us Southerners have always been about "states" rights first. ;D Thank you for your service.

NOmad

E and F, don't live at home (AL) anymore so I consider that a "travel to" state. State I live in now has extremely limited public opportunity and private is outrageous but thankfully I am less that 12 hours away from quite a few states I enjoy hunting on both public and private. 

SEAL108

E, but also private if I can get it.