turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2024 OG BONEY patch site fundraiser!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, March 08, 2024, 12:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Guys , I think the patches are near sold out ...probably a handful if that are left

All of the Boney patches wil be in the us mail system on Monday...look for a white envelope..if your ordered 3 or more look for a manilla envelope

The patches ....were my wife Annie's idea ...the first years of OG ..it's worthy of a book , let me tell you it was a hard thing to do ...one day I'll make a long post about it ..some of you would be amazed

The patches are a way for us ( that's me and all of you ) to fund the sight without having a million advertisers...twisting arms for advertising $$$ is difficult to do when you are allready committed to giving away everything for free ...so the patches take care of the server fees and maintain the site , they have become very collectable

A heads up ..the site will undergo some updates and a possible server migration by the month of  May ...if there is a hiccup...please check back

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

dzsmith

I'm glad you made this update. I was assuming they may be lost in the mail . Good to know
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

jdrouhard87

Ranger

Opened mine today. They're top notch as always
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

jdl80

Excited to get mine, I'm new to the patch thing on here. Is there any way to buy patches from previous years also?

Ranger

Yes members that have been around awhile sell them, you can keep an eye out in the classifieds and I've picked up a few with WTB ads. They're cool and very unique. I just keep them or put them under the glass on my desk in my turkey room, given some to younger hunters who really like them. 
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

reflexl

I totally missed it. Are there any left?

reflexl

Vintage

I got mine today. Look Great.

310 gauge

Bonesters invaded my mailbox today, looking good!!!

bcuda

King Cobra

Thanks to all who share this great passion and the wealth of knowledge you bring to this board.

Dazzler

Has anyone NOT received theirs?  I'm still waiting. Not sure when to escalate.

Sixes

dzsmith

"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."