OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

MY NEW ALPS CHAIR CAME TODAY

Started by totallycluckedup, February 14, 2011, 04:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

totallycluckedup

Getting ready to go hunting March 5th

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

hunter22

allchokedup

Thats a nice chair Son, does that mean I can use mine now? :emoticon-animal-005:

totallycluckedup

what are you talking about?  The main reason I got this one was because last year I had to sit on the hard ground while you were lounging and napping in your comfy seat.  hahaha

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

totallycluckedup

na, he let me take it out when I went one afternoon by myself... my vest has a great cushion on it, but these chairs are really comfortable and allow me to sit for a lot longer without having to constantly shift my bony rearend

chrisun

John 3:16
Guns have 2 enemies.....rust and politicians.

gob09

Quote from: allchokedup on February 14, 2011, 10:48:29 PM
Thats a nice chair Son, does that mean I can use mine now? :emoticon-animal-005:
Quote from: totallycluckedup on February 15, 2011, 03:30:12 PM
what are you talking about?  The main reason I got this one was because last year I had to sit on the hard ground while you were lounging and napping in your comfy seat.  hahaha
are you guys family,
my brother got an ALPS vest two yrs. ago at the turkey show and loves it i looked for them last yr. to buy one but could'nt find them they make pretty good products from what ive seen congrats on a sweet chair

allchokedup

Quote from: gob09 on February 15, 2011, 08:09:10 PM
Quote from: allchokedup on February 14, 2011, 10:48:29 PM
Quote from: totallycluckedup on February 15, 2011, 03:30:12 PM
are you guys family,
my brother got an ALPS vest two yrs. ago at the turkey show and loves it i looked for them last yr. to buy one but could'nt find them they make pretty good products from what ive seen congrats on a sweet chair

Yes, Thats my son. The Alps chair are real nice, like um allot!

gob09

glad to see you guy's are able to hunt together builds character

totallycluckedup

yeah it's awesome.  I was so pumped to finally get my first bird last year in TN.  What made it even better was that the old man was with me. (funny part is I have more gray hair than he does)  We have a blast hunting together.  I'll be headed back up there again this year in April

paladin

I have an alps also.
I find it hard to get close to the tree.
I like to rest my head on the tree.
It is comfortable but you cannot sleep in it like the "gobble lounger"
"have gun-will travel"

totallycluckedup

Quote from: paladin on March 24, 2011, 08:15:56 PM
I have an alps also.
I find it hard to get close to the tree.
I like to rest my head on the tree.
It is comfortable but you cannot sleep in it like the "gobble lounger"

Well that right there might give you more success... some of these birds can come in awful sneaky quiet.  You may have already missed some chances while you were cat nappin' LOL