News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wifi?

Started by guesswho, July 12, 2011, 10:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler74

I'll send soap on a rope buddy.  :icon_thumright:
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

guesswho

Quote from: gobbler74 on July 13, 2011, 11:40:37 AM
Great, I wonder what that will bring on Ebay?
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

gobbler74

Quote from: guesswho on July 13, 2011, 11:43:01 AM

Im just kiddin' Hope all that works out.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

guesswho

Quote from: gobbler74 on July 13, 2011, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: guesswho on July 13, 2011, 11:43:01 AM

Im just kiddin' Hope all that works out.
Me too!  I know you your just poking fun.   I figure I can get maybe $4 for the soap on a rope, so now I just need $20,302 ;D
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

kdog

You also don't want Peter Goezinya for a roomate!!! I hear he's worse than Ben Dover  :TooFunny:

guesswho

Quote from: kdog on July 13, 2011, 12:20:55 PM
You also don't want Peter Goezinya for a roomate!!! I hear he's worse than Ben Dover  :TooFunny:
If I wind up in the same cell as him or Ben Dover I'll just tell them my name is Ima Biter.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

vaturkey

Guesswho

None of us want you to go to jail but if you do I think Rosey Palms & Minny Nuckles would be better cell mates !!

:newmascot:
Vaturkey

guesswho

Again, thanks for all the support. :laugh:
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Basser69

Sounds like you have a bunch of caring athletic supporters around here. Not sure what the sport is called....Maybe pitcher or catcher  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

gatrkyhntr70

buy yourself a new identity like all the illegals do; you can have new credit, new ride and keep huntin gobblers! :icon_thumright:
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

guesswho

Quote from: gatrkyhntr70 on July 13, 2011, 08:30:29 PM
buy yourself a new identity like all the illegals do; you can have new credit, new ride and keep huntin gobblers! :icon_thumright:
I might have to do that.  I'll just have to think up a cool new name.   How about Richard Cranium?
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

HARDCORE

Quote from: guesswho on July 13, 2011, 08:35:38 PM
Quote from: gatrkyhntr70 on July 13, 2011, 08:30:29 PM
I might have to do that.  I'll just have to think up a cool new name.   How about Richard Cranium?

Nah, D.H. would raise a red flag with the Feds, best go with a name they hadn't been called a million times.

Maybe Ralph, Kumar, or even BIG Bob.  ;)

HC

HogBiologist

You just dont want what Harold and Kumar got in Guantonimo Bay.  The "meat sandwich"!  I hear it is only gay if you catch. 

Actually, I remember the story the old turkey study leader used to tell.  Back in the 80's they were planting trees on a WMA with the help of a prison crew.  He was between two big, burley, equitorial tinted prisoners.  He let a big ole cheeze wind cracker go.  The prisoner up wind looks at him and says "Sounds like love to me".  The prisoner down wind said "Smells like love to me"!
Certified Wildlife Biologist

Old Gobbler

we could sell "FREE GUESSWHO" t- shirts and the proceeds will got to pay back IRS , only thing is we will need to sell about 2,000 t-shirts to do this -  :whip2:

Its sad its like there is a dual justice system in this country , if your piss poor and a repeat felon , its like a revolving door of slaps on the hands in one day out the next .Me and you pay the high taxes to keep these criminals locked up, but the minute a person falls on hard times , the IRS threatens to lock you up with the rest of them? does that make any sense?

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

guesswho

It's crazy.  Funny thing is they audited my parents this year too.  IRS said they had  $980,000 in income they didn't report ::).  My Mom said I should have heard my Dad talking to them.  She said they will probably get audited now every year until they both die, then probably another five years after that. :TooFunny:   This has been going on since November for them.  What happened is the IRS is showing all stock sells as income without deducting the purchase price.

I like the Free Guesswho t-shirts idea, except for the free part.  So far I've been promised a couple soap on a ropes, four laying hens, and one rooster.  So if you see any of that on Ebay you know who it is.   Even with those generous donations I still might come up a little short on the $20,306.  Do you have to pay taxes on donations you receive?
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff