turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wifi?

Started by guesswho, July 12, 2011, 10:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

Does anyone know if prisons have Wifi?  If not I may be out of touch for awhile here shortly.  I just got a letter from the IRS saying I owe $20,306 from my 2009 taxes and I need to pay it by 8/10/11 ::)  I wonder if they will let me out of jail from March 15th to May 15th.  If not this is what they will see heading out of the prison yard March 14th :emoticon-cartoon-012:  :TooFunny:

I hate these idiots.  I know exactly what the problem is and it's on their end, but it will take me two months to explain it to them.  I don't do well in situations like this, I had the law called on me at the tag agency one time while trying to give the state of Alabama money for a tag.  I can only imagine how this is going to turn out. :bike2:
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

sugarray

Don't forget your Iron Maiden :-P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BowBendr

If I was in your situation, I may wind up in jail, but it wouldn't be cause I didn't pay my taxes....... ;)

guesswho

Quote from: BowBendr on July 12, 2011, 10:36:44 PM
If I was in your situation, I may wind up in jail, but it wouldn't be cause I didn't pay my taxes....... ;)

Thats my exact concern ;D
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

vaturkey

I sure hope you dont go to jail BUT if you do can I hunt your gobblers next spring ?     :newmascot:

With my DSD decoys !
Vaturkey

TnTurk

So sorry to hear that you may be gone for a while, but don't worry, I will send you a prescription of "Turkey and Turkey Hunting" to help pass the time.   ;D

CASH

DON'T DROP THE SOAP!!!!
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Flydown

I hope your not sharing a cell with Ben Dover. :help:

mossy835

I am sure they have everything you need in the WiFi area. Now I am not sure on the lap top but I would be careful ow I asked for one!!! :whip2:

bird

I guess your screen name will just have to become your shower handle...... 

Guess Who!

drenalinld

income taxes are voluntary.........don't sweat it........

soap on a rope is cheap

guesswho

Thanks for all the support, I wouldn' have expected anything less :TooFunny:

Vaturkey.  The gobblers I hunt are as smart or smarter than the ones gobblenut hunts.  I've seen longbeards send jakes and hens into decoys to check them out.  They will pull the plug out of inflatables, pull off turkey skins, pull the legs of DSD's, and pull the fan off strutters. 
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Basser69

Are you saying that OG needs to start a "bail money" fund for you? If so, I will be the first to kick up a buck or two for you... Confederate money works right?

guesswho

Quote from: Basser69 on July 13, 2011, 10:30:37 AM
Are you saying that OG needs to start a "bail money" fund for you? If so, I will be the first to kick up a buck or two for you... Confederate money works right?
I was hoping more for like a lets raise $20,306 for Guesswho fund.  So far all I've gotten is Ben Dovers, and don't drop the soap comments.  Confederate money probably wouldn't be a big hit in prison.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Basser69

Quote from: guesswho on July 13, 2011, 10:40:18 AM
Quote from: Basser69 on July 13, 2011, 10:30:37 AM
I was hoping more for like a lets raise $20,306 for Guesswho fund.  So far all I've gotten is Ben Dovers, and don't drop the soap comments.  Confederate money probably wouldn't be a big hit in prison.

$20,306 might be a stretch for this group. We are all running on less than a low budget. Closer to no budget.  :TooFunny: