turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

That will shut her up.

Started by OLE RASPY, February 14, 2011, 04:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OLE RASPY

Last night me and the wife was watching t.v. and kay jewelers commercail came on and she said aint that sweet i like diamonds to.   I said yeah i like guns to but havent seen one yet from u.

THAT'LL SHUTTER UP

Didnt talk rest of the night.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

I might ought to not be laughing.

redarrow

turkey slayer

my wife has bought me 3 guns so I cant complain.....you aint brave you stupid :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TrainWreck1:

LX_Trkyhntr

Gonna be a cold winter for you!! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:  Good thing spring isn't too far away!!
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

OLE RASPY

Quote from: turkey slayer on February 14, 2011, 04:16:27 PM
my wife has bought me 3 guns so I cant complain.....you aint brave you stupid :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TrainWreck1:
Thank u and  :emoticon-object-065: to u. :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Crutch

I'm thinking to bad V- day comes just before turkey season, for you.   I know better, I'm going to do my part.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

turkey slayer

No prob... sounds like not so happy vday for you ;D :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

TRKYHTR

If she gives you any more lip just get that dog to yippin that will shut her up. lol

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

socalturkeyman

Now thats something I would say. BUt than again I say stuff like that all year to her, so I'm sure she would just ignor me lol
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

mossy835

No way I refuse to sleep with one eye open and thats what I get for teaching her to use a baseball bat. And she always fixes my favorite dishes too!

WyoHunter

Quote from: OLE RASPY on February 14, 2011, 04:11:19 PM
Last night me and the wife was watching t.v. and kay jewelers commercail came on and she said aint that sweet i like diamonds to.   I said yeah i like guns to but havent seen one yet from u.

THAT'LL SHUTTER UP

Didnt talk rest of the night.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

I might ought to not be laughing.
Good luck! I think you're going to need it!  :anim_25:
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

PANYHunter

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:  I'll have to try that sometime.  Not tonight tho she's not in the best mood.

OLE RASPY

Well i didnt buy her diamonds today but i bought her some roses and card and my daughter picked out a stuffed bear for her and we all went and eat supper.I gave it all to her at the restraunt.

I get to sleep inside tonight :jackson:

Gobble!

VAHUNTER

i bet i know something else she will not be giving you for a while too  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Good things come to those who wait